Private Profiles"Priv

Time for me to whine and complain. I've been a certified member of TN for over nine years and never complained but I've got a complaint that irks me to no end. Being a premium member I can see who and how many times someone checks my profile and which pictures they click on. I'm not ashamed of the pictures I post or I wouldn't post them. If I know the person that checks them or they have a complete profile with their they can look all they want. The ones that really piss me off are the ones that make several hits and their profile is locked out "Private, for Friends Only". What's the difference in paying membership dues at a resort and the resort lets in textiles just to check out nude people and they are allowed to wear clothes and a mask? I'm sure many of us share that problem and agree.

I'm not sure but maybe if enough of us complained to the TN staff something could be done. In the meantime if it isn't I may not be a premium member next pay up time.

George

This topic was edited
RE:Private Profiles"Priv

I totally agree with you. I think there is something very creepy about people with private profiles. Why join a social website, just to spend the whole time hiding away .

Private profile members should NOT be allowed to view any other profiles. I don't care if the sneaky little lurkers are paid members or not, but they DO NOT deserve the same rights as other members.

This post was edited

Nicely said. I agree with you. If your profile is set to private, then you shouldnt be able to peruse more than general info on some one else. Most other sites, e.g. linkedIn, have such a policy.

Ben

This post was edited

Agree with the above!

This post was edited

I agree that if someone chooses a private profile I should have the option to restrict their access to areas of my profile. I would like an option on my pics that bars access to anyone with a private profile. I don't really care if they read about my likes and dislikes.

When I discover a private profile now I just block the person. But that requires me finding them.

Then there are members whose profiles aren't "private" but they contain zero info. Maybe I will start blocking them too.

This post was edited

Has happened to me several times. I complained once, was told it had been sorted .... its happened again since.

This post was edited

I agree, a private profile, no picture, no details, no nothing why join a social nudist website and have everything set to private makes you wonder what they joined the site for?
Private profile members should NOT be allowed to view any other profiles.

This post was edited

I agree that Private Profiles should be restricted to being able to read profiles, forums and blogs and not view pictures. I also understand why some people choose to not post pictures but not so much why they would choose private profiles.

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

Good points being made.

This post was edited

Maybe it's time for the trueteam to make a third website. You have truenudists.com for the uncontrolled general public. Trueswingers for the sexual side of nudity and one more be it what ever you what to call it, but this third one should be able to filter out all the crap that we all complain about. Here's how.
Opening page. Please register to enter.
To register please pay now. Up front. You can not use paypal, gift cards. Money cards. Only your real personal credit cards are allowed. Visa, mastercard, you know. The one with your REAL NAME and address on it.
If you are a "Truenudist" then this should not be an issue. Think about it. How many pervs and/or trolls and/a-holes do you think would want to make the info available? If anybody cause an offensive act or comments then they could be traced back to them. No more anonymity to hide you.
Private accounts not allowed. You want in then open up and be honest.
If you can't then stay and play in the first website. But for the honest true and totally open nudist, you have a place to go and be who you are and not be afraid of all that crap at chases you around on this site.
Oh. And also a limit of six, count them 6 photos. You really don't need more.
I would join in a heart beat.
What about you?
Opinions welcome.

This post was edited