Non-official nudism locations

Hi all,

I don't know where to create the topic so I create it here even though it doesn't concern only beaches.

There are all official nudist locations on this website and this is really cool. Nevertheless, it is not always close, so I am also looking for non-official points.

What I mean by that is; some specific locations, where there are nobody non-nudist going or so few people so we can stay naked without risking being seen, or enough hidden.

Is there somewhere a list of places like this?
Otherwise, I might be able to create this database based on nudists experiences: if a member of this site notices a place where for several hours nobody go, (s)he can add it.

What do you think of this idea?

TchouryMan

This topic was edited
RE:Non-official nudism locations

Probably risky to list them since that could draw unwanted attention and risk losing the opportunity to be nude in those locations.

This post was edited

Probably risky to list them since that could draw unwanted attention and risk losing the opportunity to be nude in those locations.

I completely understand your concern, and I agree with it. But if we keep the database between nudist, I don't think there will be any problem.
In any case, we need a dynamic database. If a location is found by non-nudist, it should be forever deleted from the database. We should also have a score for a location (and sort locations on this score), based on time observed without anybody non-nudists.

This post was edited

if you know of any why not send the info in a PM?

This post was edited

Probably risky to list them since that could draw unwanted attention and risk losing the opportunity to be nude in those locations.if you know of any why not send the info in a PM?

Not at this point. I just remember that there were several unofficial clothing optional areas in remote areas of NJ state parks but about 20 years ago they started to become more publicized and the state shut them all down. One of my class reunions was interesting as we had in attendance one of the rangers and several people that he had apprehended for being nude.

This post was edited

I would go with iswimnu.de - within Europe it is quite helpful, though I am sure a site like this could never be thourough enough. About not to go "public" with your fav secret spots: I don't see a problem here, since this is a site for nudists. Non-nudist people wouldn't look for nudist places to go to, so your secret gem spots are in no danger here.

This post was edited