RE:Do naturists have the right idea raising kids around social nudity?

I see Tom got him RR&R again. Fools bite every time. Looks like Hot Harley and Tom want to protect their kids from bullying. Good for them. If the RR&R fools don't understand that, too bad.

This post was edited

My GF and I have our opinions regarding this topic.As to now stir the pot with ignorant people, we prefer to share our opinions in private.I dont enjoy giving someone fuel to throw on the fire with sensitive topics like this.anyone wanna talk, PM me.

It shouldn't be a "sensitive topic." It's a nudist topic; and the last time I checked, this is a nudist forum.

It would have been amply enough for the "contrarians" here to simply state their decision to not raise their kids as nudists or their reasoning as to why they feel kids shouldn't be involved in it. But instead they decided to be "contrarians"; which is "trolling."

I don't like driving nude. I find it "risky" behavior and the one or two times I did it I was a nervous wreck. But I do know people who love it. Which is why I don't respond to posts on this topic with inflammatory statements like: "you'd have to be a complete thrill-seeking idiot to drive around naked and risk getting pulled over!" That would be contrarian. That would be trolling.

This post was edited

My GF and I have our opinions regarding this topic.As to now stir the pot with ignorant people, we prefer to share our opinions in private.I dont enjoy giving someone fuel to throw on the fire with sensitive topics like this.anyone wanna talk, PM me.It shouldn't be a "sensitive topic." It's a nudist topic; and the last time I checked, this is a nudist forum.It would have been amply enough for the "contrarians" here to simply state their decision to not raise their kids as nudists or their reasoning as to why they feel kids shouldn't be involved in it. But instead they decided to be "contrarians"; which is "trolling."I don't like driving nude. I find it "risky" behavior and the one or two times I did it I was a nervous wreck. But I do know people who love it. Which is why I don't respond to posts on this topic with inflammatory statements like: "you'd have to be a complete thrill-seeking idiot to drive around naked and risk getting pulled over!" That would be contrarian. That would be trolling.

Who are you referring to as "contrarians"; which is "trolling."? TomT and Hot Harley were criticized for suggesting that protecting their children was more important than running around naked.

This post was edited

OMG Is this crap still going on. Thanx Nick, but you're beating a dead horse.

This post was edited

OMG Is this crap still going on. Thanx Nick, but you're beating a dead horse.

They are still stirring the pot with the same grammatical errors, you think they would at least know when to use "you're" instead of "your".

This post was edited

New York Times : Expert Views : Seems that naturist parents have it right after all .... but what would the experts in societies that get it so much more right know??? LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/well/family/the-new-birds-and-bees-teaching-kids-about-boundaries-and-consent.html

This post was edited

I wish I had been raised a nudist rather it taking me 45 years to embrace it.

This post was edited

I had a friend at work who had a FB and wound up pregnant and she married him. After 3 years they split and we started dating, I was semi careful around the house with nudity. He would just walk into the bathroom when I was in the shower, sit on the floor and talk while I dried off and shaved, like all kids he'd come to our bed at night or in the morning, I slept naked and she was topless. I started to add a little more nudity as we hit the 2nd and 3rd month. We were at her parents and he was swimming nude like he always did, he wanted me to go swimming with him and I said, sorry buddy I don't my suit, as kids are honest as the day is long he says, you don't wear clothes at home so why not here?? I said well grandma may not wanna see that lol and she said that's right I don't wanna see that. She said when grandma and grandpa aren't here Chris can swim with you naked. We were together until he was almost 7, she had no problem with me being nude around him as he was following my suit. The ex didn't really ever say anything about it and I don't think he really minded. After his weekends when he'd drop him off, we'd talk a bit, Mike would run upstairs to his room, strip down, run back downstairs, jump on the couch and say finally I can be comfortable.... He'd look over at me and say, hey Chris why do you have clothes on??? I'd say, well your dad is here and he's a visitor and we don't want him to be uncomfortable. His dad was like it sucks what happened my relationship, but I'm glad someone like you is in his life, he loves you and being with you, I have to be honest, at times it's hard to hear him talking about you all the time and how much fun you have. He'd laugh when he was getting ready to leave, Mike would run up to him naked and give him a hug and kiss goodbye. Before we split his dad said he was letting him run around his house to at what ever amount of dress he wanted.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy