RE:Workout Motivation

I had joined a local gym which is open 24 hours a day thinking I wouldn't have an excuse to not go, but for the month I had joined I only went twice. After trying that I decided to do a simple workout at home with the equipment I had, which should be more than enough. I did get started, but my motivation was working out nude! It was being naked that got me focused on working out again. I have mirrors set up around the basement and that helps me watch my progress. I tell me self that the more I do here the more comfortable I'll be at the nudist camps. I know no one really cares what shape you're in, but I'm using that as motivation and its working so far!
I'm tempted to try to clean out more of the basement so I could maybe invite other nudists to work out with me.
I agree about how different wearing just one piece of clothing can be. I have a very thin pair of running shorts that weigh very little, but even with those on I feel weighted down. Its just a much better feeling to be totally naked - but you all already knew that!

This post was edited