RE:HOME NUDE ALL THE TIME

We live in a development that was literally dropped in the middle of the desert. Sadly, because it is a development track home, we have neighbors on all sides, two stories no less. And also just as sad in todays world, we really dont know the neighbors other than waving as we pull into the garage. Weve been long time inside nudist, get home, clothes come off. There was a brief 14 year hiatus while we raised our son. Once he could point and name the body part, we were more discrete. Anyways, I will walk out every morning naked and water the plants in the back patio. We will both go out Sunday mornings to enjoy our coffee nude. And we will walk out to get into our hot tub nude. I mean, how else are you supposed to hot tub right? Weve noticed now that we keep to a pretty close schedule, the neighbors have their blinds closed (for the most pat) more regularly at these times. Kind of a Symbiotic relationship. Or, just maybe luck?! I dont know what the law is on being nude and visible in your own backyard is, but since its nothing sexual, loud or in your face, I have hopes we can continue. At least till I figure a way to hide the backyard somehow.

You can always talk to the neighbors. We did years ago telling them we were not shy and they might see more than usual. They all pretty much said ok, doesnt bother us. We have homes all around as well with two two story homes having ful view of the backyard and a third with partial view. I go out nude all the time to work on the yard or pool, to lay out, or just enjoy the yard and hav3 been doing so for years. I know Ive been seen but no issues

This post was edited

Everyone around here that's local know that I am nude.they knock open the door and yell put your shorts on.so it is not a problem.i did have Jehovah's witnesses surprise me in back yard(two older lady's)they have never been back.to bad i enjoy reading no matter the subject.

This post was edited

Girlfriend was over and we were naked as usual. Nice and sunny day so we always open the blinds to our patio door which leads out to my deck that is 8 feel off the ground. No one ever goes up there usually. On this day the landscaper was blowing off the grass after mowing. They never go up on my deck to blow off leaves but this day they did.
We were totally naked on the couch and I was painting her toe nails. We just took a quick glance at him and continued to do our thing. Unnerving at first but somehow exciting. We were totally relaxed and I bet it took him longer than ever to finish blowing off my deck.

This post was edited