Naked Speed Dating in London

Hi everyone,

I found out about this event through my BN magazine, and was surprised to see Date In A Dash are still running them. They have already sold out of the men's tickets but still have women's tickets available. I figured it's a good opportunity to meet other genuine single naturists who are actually interested in a possible relationship. If you're interested in going along the ticket link is here:

https://dateinadash.com/Naked_Dating_events.php

(I have no vested interest in this event apart from wanting it to go ahead rather than potentially be cancelled due to a disparity of numbers!)

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Speed Dating in London

As the event did go ahead I thought I'd write a little report on it.

Firstly, I didn't have high expectations because the Exhibit's website was not updating and so did not reflect the number of tickets that were actually sold for the event. There turned out to be 12 women booked on, but as there were roughly twice as many men they split us into groups so it wouldn't be so overwhelming. I arrived later than intended so I was put in group 2 - this turned out to be lucky because one of the women who had booked on could only get there for the second half, so we actually had more speed dates than group 1!

From what I could tell all the guys stripped off totally - there was one bloke who kept his pants on at first but after one woman refused to talk to him til he lost them he was soon starkers too. Of the women I would say half kept underwear on though in some cases this was only bottoms, and half went for it fully! There was however one woman who was apparently convinced that no one would do it and was sat there looking quite out of place fully clothed. Why she decided to go to naked dating with no intention of partaking I'll never know.

All in all it was not only a great night, but I would say better than normal speed dating because I was able to have a laugh and a joke with almost everyone I spoke to - which hasn't happened as easily when I've speed dated before. I guess that could be because the sort of people that would be up for this are unlikely to be on the shy side, but whatever the reason it really felt like a gathering of like-minded people. I haven't got my results back yet so watch this space, but I'm hoping I might be able to stay in touch with at least some of the women I met last night.

There's another in September and it sounds like the organisers are hoping to keep going with them, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to give it a go!

This post was edited