RE:would you if legal?

If nudity was legal, I think then by in large acceptance would be much more the standard. Celebrities drawing attention to themselves in barely legal attire at the present time would lose interest. I further believe that much of the current political discourse would also be much less devicive.
Personally speaking my nude time would grow exponentially from always nude at home to nude everywhere, body coverings should only be for warmth. Dressing for a gala would be so easy, guys bow ties, ladies maybe some jewellery to just set off their natural beauty. Legal nudity may have a slight financial impact on some industries, ie: no longer a need for umbrellas, due not having to worry about wet clothing. Just saying. Could recreate the umbrella more for shade.

This post was edited

I think we'd see a lot more of this happening! ;D

I wonder though; if this were the case, what would happen to all the clubs and resorts? Would nudist stop visiting clubs and visit resorts less often? I think many nudists go to the clubs and resorts because they don't have the ability to be naked outside their home and to socialize. We have the privacy to be naked outside in our backyard at all times. We also visit clubs and resorts to socialize with other nudists, but would we need to do this if we could be naked out in public and just hang out at a Starbucks, at a restaurant having a meal, at a community pool where we could do the same things we do at a club or resort?

I wonder what would happen to our clubs and resorts. But, I'm certain this won't happen in my lifetime so I'll not think on it too much! :DDD

This post was edited

I would have no problem. If it were legal I believe you would see a whole lot more participation over time as it became less of a taboo.

This post was edited