RE:Voyeurism

CoyoteOnPeyote wrote:
I love all bodies, I think 10 year olds are as cute as a button (sadly you can't say stuff like this without people screaming pedo, society is way to pedophobic, sure keep an eye on the kids but don't start screaming pedo like a banshee)

I like to see naked ten-year-olds, too. And even younger. But what I appreciate in them is their utter comfort with their nudity, if they've been raised that way. They don't try to hide or conceal any part of their bodies, because they haven't been taught to be ashamed of them. They don't yet have any impression that naked genitalia have any significance beyond the fact that they are simply differences, like height or skin color or eye color. They are Adam and Eve before the Fall. And their behavior with each other should be in inspiration for the rest of us.

But I realize, too, that there are some people (men and women both) that would use their adult authority to take liberties with those children, and that children should be taught how to identify those people and take measures to make sure that the authorities know about it, so steps can be taken to remove those people from the scene. Above all, the children should be taught that the fault is not theirs, for being nude, but other people's, for disrespecting the children's right to be free from intimidation or manipulation.

This post was edited

I like to see naked ten-year-olds, too. And even younger. But what I appreciate in them is their utter comfort with their nudity, if they've been raised that way.

Yeap. My daughter was raised to be comfortable with nudity from birth. By the time she was 2 yo. nudity at home with Mom and Dad was common; and by the time she was 4 y.o nudity with Mom, Dad and a bunch of other people at the resort was common.

She was the "cartwheeling naked around the pool area" type of nudist kid. Completely free and unselfconscious. And people would actually tell me how much they enjoyed seeing her - freely demonstrating her comfort with nudity. I never saw these comments as creepy, voyeuristic or pedophilic. I knew they were coming from a "good place."

I gave up on explaining this to non-nudists - or even some "real" nudists. Many people cannot detach from the idea that watching nudist kids is inherently "weird."

This post was edited

Marcus, I really dont think he is interested in naturism.

After flag several posts of the person in question. My ability to flag posts has been disabled. Seems the owners arent interested in the fact that there someone promoting criminal behavior on the site.

This post was edited

CoyoteOnPeyote wrote:,I love all bodies, I think 10 year olds are as cute as a button (sadly you can't say stuff like this without people screaming pedo, society is way to pedophobic, sure keep an eye on the kids but don't start screaming pedo like a banshee)I like to see naked ten-year-olds, too. And even younger. But what I appreciate in them is their utter comfort with their nudity, if they've been raised that way. They don't try to hide or conceal any part of their bodies, because they haven't been taught to be ashamed of them. They don't yet have any impression that naked genitalia have any significance beyond the fact that they are simply differences, like height or skin color or eye color. They are Adam and Eve before the Fall. And their behavior with each other should be in inspiration for the rest of us.But I realize, too, that there are some people (men and women both) that would use their adult authority to take liberties with those children, and that children should be taught how to identify those people and take measures to make sure that the authorities know about it, so steps can be taken to remove those people from the scene. Above all, the children should be taught that the fault is not theirs, for being nude, but other people's, for disrespecting the children's right to be free from intimidation or manipulation.

I was looked at as a child, and it never bothered me, I was a child and I also looked and sometimes touched penises out of curiosity, nothing bad ever happened.
As I said in that other publication I believe that men who look at boys do it out of curiosity or out of cuteness.

This post was edited

Great post. I dont know if its a guy thing or a gay thing but I love seeing other guys naked and observing the differences. That doesnt mean im attracted or get excited by all of them, in fact the reverse is more usually true. I think its only when I find guys attractive that the line starts to blur in to something else. I think perhaps thats when it turns in to voyeurism?

This post was edited

I don't think any of it is gay or voyeuristic unless you in some way act on it.

This post was edited

Well I don't know but by its very definition voyeurism is gaining sexual pleasure from seeing others naked or engaging in sexual activity, and sexual pleasure doesn't necessarily need to be physical, and who knows what goes on in people's heads, makes the whole thing a minefield!!!

This post was edited

Well I don't know but by its very definition voyeurism is gaining sexual pleasure from seeing others naked or engaging in sexual activity, and sexual pleasure doesn't necessarily need to be physical, and who knows what goes on in people's heads, makes the whole thing a minefield!!!
Good point
Dont you just love it when people trying to redefine things to make it fit their own agenda

This post was edited

I was looked at as a child, and it never bothered me, I was a child and I also looked and sometimes touched penises out of curiosity, nothing bad ever happened.As I said in that other publication I believe that men who look at boys do it out of curiosity or out of cuteness.

Is there anyone whos read that and thinks its genuine?

Do you believe that the poster is a 18yo old girl or an old man with a pedophiliac fantasy

This post was edited

homeclothesfree wrote:

Well I don't know but by its very definition voyeurism is gaining sexual pleasure from seeing others naked or engaging in sexual activity, and sexual pleasure doesn't necessarily need to be physical, and who knows what goes on in people's heads, makes the whole thing a minefield!!!Good pointDont you just love it when people trying to redefine things to make it fit their own agenda

Actually, the definition that mrbri61 gave is an actual clinical definition of voyeurism as a fetish, but the common one is a little different in that sexual pleasure isn't necessarily a component. I don't need to see naked people in order to get turned on, therefore I'm not a voyeur even though I appreciate the beauty of seeing people naked and unashamed of their nakedness. As I've posted before, I have no control over what's going on inside other people's heads when they look at me or anybody else, so I don't worry about it. I just judge them by their behavior.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy