RE:Voyeurism

Well said

This post was edited

said it

This post was edited

I was looked at as a child, and it never bothered me, I was a child and I also looked and sometimes touched penises out of curiosity, nothing bad ever happened.As I said in that other publication I believe that men who look at boys do it out of curiosity or out of cuteness.Is there anyone whos read that and thinks its genuine?Do you believe that the poster is a 18yo old girl or an old man with a pedophiliac fantasy

Your mind is very dirty if you suggest that i am talking about sex, i barely touched and ran away, it was a little adventure, i did it out of curiosity towards that hairy snake and to see the reaction of the adults.

I have seen such things done on many occasions by children of both sexes out of simple mischief and/or curiosity. Stop fucking around with nonsense. Don't try to sexualize what i said because there is nothing more to add to what i said. You should go to a psychologist to help you stop seeing everything from a sexualized point of view.

Edit

Gee, sorry, I didn't remember you were the crazy stalker who you have to agree with on everything to stop bothering. So....Ok, whatever you say, you're right now, and you'll always be right about everything in all, forever and ever.

This post was edited

Your mind is very dirty if you suggest that i am talking about sex, i barely touched and ran away, it was a little adventure, i did it out of curiosity towards that hairy snake and to see the reaction of the adults.I have seen such things done on many occasions by children of both sexes out of simple mischief and/or curiosity. Stop fucking around with nonsense. Don't try to sexualize what i said because there is nothing more to add to what i said. You should go to a psychologist to help you stop seeing everything from a sexualized point of view.

From a sad old white gammon, un-woke,telegraph reader with pedophiliac fantasy issues.
Touch penis run away, hahaha funniest thing Ive read on here for years.

This post was edited

I like being naked in front of other people. I can see them and they can see me.

Even changing rooms in front of other men. I've walked around even if some were dressed. I like people seeing me naked

This post was edited

Your mind is very dirty if you suggest that i am talking about sex, i barely touched and ran away, it was a little adventure, i did it out of curiosity towards that hairy snake and to see the reaction of the adults.I have seen such things done on many occasions by children of both sexes out of simple mischief and/or curiosity. Stop fucking around with nonsense. Don't try to sexualize what i said because there is nothing more to add to what i said. You should go to a psychologist to help you stop seeing everything from a sexualized point of view.

From a sad old white gammon, un-woke,telegraph reader with pedophiliac fantasy issues.
Touch penis run away, hahaha funniest thing Ive read on here for years.[/quote

Yes, you are right, like ever ):

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy