RE:Voyeurism

I think everyone by nature enjoys seeing the opposite and same sex naked. I do. My husband certainly did even though he never admitted it completely. I think the only reason anyone denies looking is enjoyable because they want to avoid the nudists are perverts tag.

This post was edited

My feeling as well. I like seeing the whole person. When you see the self-image they have when they look in the mirror, you have a better appreciation of how they like to present themselves to the world as naturists.

And I love seeing their self-confidence, since they've made a decision to be seen naked in front of other people. That takes a certain amount of courage in a society where nudity is frowned on.

And I'll admit to a sexual component as well. When I see a woman who checks my boxes for attractiveness, I speculate on what that woman might be like in bed. But then that gets me speculating on whether I'm being sized up by her as well (and I'm not vain enough to think that I have a lot to attract her). That dose of reality is enough to bring me back to earth.

This post was edited

True, without or without clothes.

This post was edited

I think everyone by nature enjoys seeing the opposite and same sex naked. I do. My husband certainly did even though he never admitted it completely. I think the only reason anyone denies looking is enjoyable because they want to avoid the nudists are perverts tag.

Lisa, you nailed it.

This post was edited

My wife and I are nudists and look at other people that are naked as well. It helps with the conversations. We do not, however, stare as that crosses the line and is not why we are in a naked situation in the first place. It is normal for a human to be curious about the other humans and, like my wife and I, enjoy the vast differences in the bodies that we appreciate as humans.

Sex doesn't enter into this, unless the situation at hand is sexual from the beginning.... ( sex parties, games or fund raising events)

Unfortunately, we have not and do not desire frequenting nude beaches because they attract too many voyeurs, thus not in our cup of tea. Private clubs and of course our own secluded land is what keeps us satisfied...

This post was edited

I completely agree with you

This post was edited

I agree, it is completely part of nudism to watch an be watched. In a non sexual way to me. As long as respect there is no harm. As from being a boy the human body fascinated me.

But it is clear, we are not the only ones, if we ever might doubt about that.

This post was edited

Is it not part of being a social nudist is to be around and admire other nude bodies. It would be the same for the textile world as well. People go to the club and admire each other in their clothes so why would it be different for nudists. At the end as long as there is respect and if an "Urge" comes the go deal with it privately.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy