RE:When did you know you were a nudist

first year I went to college and shared a dorm room with a good friend of mine. Found out he liked to sleep nude and also lounge around the dorm room nude.I started it also and really liked it. He would also just walk to the shower room/bathroom nude also.that was rather common in our dorms. After a month or so he said how you I like to go to the local nude beach, I said OK,but I probably would not get naked.well that was wrong, I got naked as soon as he did and had a great time playing Frisbee and volleyball a lot.I have been a confirmed nudist ever since.Now that I am a empty nester I don't wear any clothes around the house or the backyard.I am constantly complimented on my allover tan at the gym.

This post was edited

first year I went to college and shared a dorm room with a good friend of mine. Found out he liked to sleep nude and also lounge around the dorm room nude.I started it also and really liked it. He would also just walk to the shower room/bathroom nude also.that was rather common in our dorms. After a month or so he said how you I like to go to the local nude beach, I said OK,but I probably would not get naked.well that was wrong, I got naked as soon as he did and had a great time playing Frisbee and volleyball a lot.I have been a confirmed nudist ever since.Now that I am a empty nester I don't wear any clothes around the house or the backyard.I am constantly complimented on my allover tan at the gym.

I would assume that you are also retired.
How much time do you spend nude?
Did you get rid of some of your clothing when you retired or when the last child moved out.
I am retired but one of our sons still lives here and our grandson is here a lot.
I still have gotten rid of more than half of my clothing since I retired.

This post was edited

I started sleeping nude around 10 it was fun so it did not take long before my mother found out to my surprise she was not mad and never really said I couldn't after that I started going nude when I could I have always found it fun and relaxing to this day

This post was edited

I was living in Germany in the 1970's and became acquainted with some people in the FKK (Freikrperkultur or Free Body Culture). They took me to some nude activities and I found myself very comfortable there. When I moved back to the States in the 1980's, I couldn't find any people who were into that life style. Of course, this was before the internet and finding these people was largely by word of mouth. I missed it, and decided to start again a year or so ago. By the time I got serious, the COVID thing had hit and most of the nude facilities were not accepting new members or allowing non-members to participate. I hope that this will change when a vaccine is available and things loosen up.

This post was edited

When I was about 14, I had been going naked around the house every time my parents went out for about a year. It was the point when I started stripping off when I went for walks in the woods and realised how great it felt to be naked outside.

This post was edited

yes,I am retired. I usually spend all morning naked,I sleep naked, just get up and have my coffee naked on my patio. I go camping a lot where I just boondocks it and go skinny-dipping and hang out at camp with nothing on.haven't got rid of a lot of clothes yet.just don't wear any. intended to go to a nudist resort this year but that has changed because of Covid.

This post was edited

yes,I am retired. I usually spend all morning naked,I sleep naked, just get up and have my coffee naked on my patio. I go camping a lot where I just boondocks it and go skinny-dipping and hang out at camp with nothing on.haven't got rid of a lot of clothes yet.just don't wear any. intended to go to a nudist resort this year but that has changed because of Covid.

I have gotten rid of well over half of my clothes since I retired. Very liberating. Two suggestions.
Be nude when you do it.
Take everything out of your closet and drawers first. Then if is more effort to put something back than get rid of it.

This post was edited

I guess it was a process. Starting sleeping nude as a young teen secretly even from my brother who i shared a room with. At 16 I got my own room on the 3rd floor so lots of privacy. I would be nude in my room and roam the house if I was the only one home. Openly slept nude and was sort of casual about nudity in the dorms. Once out on my own hit a nude beach and never looked back. The older I got the less I cared who knew so that as this point people i know through most all my social connections , community, church, work and family know and accept that I go bare. So of them I even go bare around.

This post was edited

I started sleeping nude at 13 when my friend told me she did and have done it ever since. IKnew then it was freedom

This post was edited

I was a terror of my neighborhood at age of five as I would get naked as soon as I could when going out to play. I would sleep nude starting around 11 or so. Didn't know that I was a nudists until college.

Have been so all of my life and have shown the way for my wife as well, even though she was brought up very strictly. She now enjoys the freedom of life as we were meant to be!

This post was edited