RE:When did you know you were a nudist

I was 15 and staying with my Aunt and Uncle at their country house whilst my parents were on holiday - it was a hot summer day and my Uncle was watering the garden with a hose - he said he would spray cool water over me so I stripped off and he did the same - it was very sensual being nude for the first time with someone else - My Aunt was watching through the window and came out naked and said she would like to be cooled down - It was the first time I'd seen a women naked and fully shaven - I immediately got an erection but they both said it was natural and not to be ashamed - my Uncle used to work night shifts and my Aunt would have a bath before going to bed each night and asked me if I could wash her back - and she washed mine - it was a nice feeling especially not being afraid of having an erection each time and was glad that she didn't touch it but just gave "it" respect

This post was edited

When I was around 10 years old I started to have a lot of interest in nudism. My family is not a nudist and they are conservative, that's why I always kept my way of thinking hidden. I always loved to see pictures of naked people, especially women because I'm straight, so I started to explore my nudism, always being naked when I was alone at home, sometimes sleeping naked. After I got married I discovered what nudism was and I identified with this lifestyle and started to spend more time free of clothes but not all the time because my wife is not a nudist. I hope soon to be able to expand my nudism to social life and be able to always be naked at home.

This post was edited

I was 13 and Nic was 14-15 started at home and then resort with friends family

This post was edited

when i was around 10 years old in AZ my Aunt and Uncle would swim nude in the lake and it just seemed normal to strip off and dive in. Nudity wasn't flaunted in my home but it wasn't made into a big deal either. I started sleeping and swimming nude from that point on. I have been a home nudist all my life but unfortunately it wasn't shared by either of my spouses. Now retired and recently a widower I moved back to Florida and am embracing my desire to being textile free as much as possible.
I haven't been to any resorts as of yet or met any non-landed groups but look forward to both.

This post was edited

I think the first inkling for me was around 13 when, on a family holiday, we drove up a small mountain for the view and I convinced my parents to let me walk the trail back down and meet me at the bottom.

The trail was in reasonably dense bushland and there seemed to be no one else around so I walked a little of it with various clothing items removed. I enjoyed it, but not for long due to fear of being discovered.

I never ventured further until married, when we went to secluded beaches. My wife only joins in when the chance of being discovered approaches zero, so I now go solo to Sunnyside when I can and go as skimpy as I feel I can get away with when with family or in other non-nude situations.

This post was edited

I remember as a kid, there was a group of 6 all around the same age give or take a year or so. We all always hung out together, from like 6 on we'd pee our names in the snow or have sword pee fights, change in front of each other, we were never shy about being naked in front of each other. Summer came that year, we were all in a group changing into our bathing suits, my one buddy says, why don't we just swim in the nude? My buddy who's house we were at said that sounds good. From that point on we grew up skinny dipping in my buddys pool and when we went camping with our other friends family we'd always hang out in the woods nude, play around the campsite nude and skinny dip and let the sun dry us. One night while we were camping, we were still naked and one of my buddies said hey we should just go to bed like this, so we dared each other and we got into our sleeping bags nude, it felt great, the next morning his mom came and woke us up for breakfast, she was used to us skinny dipping and playing nude together and said you dont need to put anything on if you dont want to. As time went on after that, even when we weren't camping, we started hanging out more and more together in the nude. So through the years of camping and how great it felt sleeping nude, I decided to start sleeping naked at home all the time at around 13 and never stopped. Still didnt know what nudism was yet, just knew I loved being naked and I would get naked at home every chance I got. When I moved out on my own at 18 I was always nude at home and still am to this day. My wife enjoys nudism as well

This post was edited

My Catholic upbringing was responsible for my always believing there was something inherently naughty about being naked or being seen naked. I never saw any family members naked except once in a public changing room at a beach and for just a fleeting moment, dad and brothers. Never my mom or my sister. I never slept nude for fear of being caught, but I would often hang out in my room nude when I could but always felt I was doing something wrong.

At 13, I stayed in our cabin on the lake for the summer, virtually by myself. My dad would come check on me a few times a month and buy groceries. (long story) I remember spending a lot of time naked inside and enjoying it but still feeling guilty that I did. I couldn't go outside as the neighbors kept a close eye on me while dad was away. That summer, a couple of friends came over to tent camp on the beach one night, after the fire died down late into the night, Frankie suggested we skinny dip. That was my first time and I remember how daring and exciting it was to run around naked outside.

I suppressed my inner desires for years, still believing there was something wrong with me wanting to be nude so much. I often wondered, perhaps fantasied what it would be like to be at a nude resort and have the freedom to stroll up to the bar, order a drink and casually chat with others while we were all nude, but always doubted anything like that would ever happen.

It all changed at 60 when I heard about a Korean Spa near by. I love the sauna and this was an opportunity to be nude and just relax and enjoy it. I went once a week, finally having the freedom to be totally comfortable with my nudity.
Eventually it led to being nude at home, a brief nude beach experience and a day visit to a local resort to use the pool.

I finally managed to convinced my wife to try Cypress Cove for a day, just for me. One day turned into five. I remember being poolside and telling Annie I was going to the bar to get us some drinks. So there I was hanging around the bar having casual conversation while we were all nude. That was the real moment, I had arrived, It was everything I expected it to be. Finally, I was experiencing real nude freedom.

I was a Nudist!

This post was edited

My Catholic upbringing was responsible for my always believing there was something inherently naughty about being naked or being seen naked. I never saw any family members naked except once in a public changing room at a beach and for just a fleeting moment, dad and brothers. Never my mom or my sister. I never slept nude for fear of being caught,

I was raised Catholic also and had a similar home experience, but it was enforced more by my Protestant mother than Catholic father.

This post was edited

I began being secretly nude whenever I could about the age of 10. I was always looking for a place I could be nude, but privately. When I was about 40 we were on a cross country holiday and I persuaded my wife to go with me to Wreck beach in Vancouver Canada. There were lots of people there, most of them nude. I was nude right away but my wife never got rid of her clothes. I just felt so incredibly good walking around nude with all those other nude folks, that's when I knew I was a nudist.

This post was edited

I had slept nude since I was 30 but, at 80 I decided to try a massage at the local Naturist Retreat. After a delightfully sensuous masssage and still nude, I emerged from the parlour into the rain. From that moment I was a true nudist. When I eventually told my wife she said "that's a good idea" and we've been nudists ever since. It's sexy but so much more!

This post was edited