Labor Day Holiday

We are heading here for the weekend, Central Florida Nudist Group is holding a nude bowling event at the Orange Bowl lanes near CC, Sunday September 2nd from 1pm-4pm, were going. Is anyone else going, i think there is a 10-20 dollar cover charge since the organizer reserved the bowling alley.

This topic was edited
RE:Labor Day Holiday

I'll be attending. Had a blast last year.

This post was edited

thats great we look forward to going, we haven't been to the bowling event before.

This post was edited

Is there an online RSVP? I will be coming for the 5K and maybe worn out, but would be interested and bowling if I could get in.

This post was edited

Nude Bowling event Sunday Sept 2, in Kissimmee 1 pm until 4 pm, $20 over age 35, $10 18-35. 352-817-2987 or crossedoakshaven@aol.com, you can email her for more info and to RSVP

This post was edited

That sounds like a blast. Have played golf nude as well as surf, paddle board, volleyball and just recently learned to play pickleball, all nude. Planning on adding bowling to that list soon. Unfortunately I can't make it that weekend but plan to in the future. Once we sell our house my wife says I can go to Cypress Cove a lot more frequently. Woop Woop!

This post was edited