RE:Post Sleep

Di's older sister has done a 180 from when we were in HS. She was quite the rebel, flirt, extremely outgoing and unconventional woman I knew. She frequently walked around her apartment in skimpy underwear or topless when we went to pick her up while she was getting ready to go out with us. Her life has had some ups and downs and many downs is probably why she's gone way, way over to the conservative side. She certainly not that person I knew years ago.

We've stayed at her house and she's seen me naked going from bedroom to bathroom while she was in the kitchen. She got over it but not without a bit of drama. When she came to visit for a few days, I figured I could cover up enough during her stay but when her stay continued and continued.... I got tired of having to be completely dressed so I went to a medium weight robe and a couple times Di had to motion to me to close my legs because I was exposing too much. I guess I just reverted back to living normally and wasn't thinking about it. Her sister didn't say anything and still continued to stay longer than we'd hoped. 9 days/8 nights... that was pretty brutal. Only folks we allow to stay longer than 4 nights are our Colorado friends.

This post was edited