Location map

Would be cool to have some kinda map which could be marked with locations people in the group go to hang out on Lake Michigan.

This topic was edited
RE:Location map

That would be nice. I have a spot near the straits of Mackinac that I like to go. One does have to be cautious as a few years ago it was patrolled regularly to eliminate nude use.

This post was edited

That would be nice. I have a spot near the straits of Mackinac that I like to go. One does have to be cautious as a few years ago it was patrolled regularly to eliminate nude use.

This post was edited

I was just at Mackinaw last week but to cold to go nude, which side of the bridge so you go?

This post was edited

Was a map ever made? I decided this year im finally gonna go to a beach!

This post was edited

Wish we had a map of places to go nude in all of Michigan

This post was edited

What if we set up four different threads - one for Michigan - Indiana - Illinois and Wisconsin

Then each of us can post the place or places we go in the specific state thread. That post would be location, directions, warnings, ect.

One question - do you worry about ruining the place if the non-discreet people show up exposing theirselves - sometimes sexually - to the textile world
Which will bring out the authorities??

Your thoughts oh naked people of the Lake Michigan area??

This post was edited

One question - do you worry about ruining the place if the non-discreet people show up exposing theirselves - sometimes sexually - to the textile worldWhich will bring out the authorities??Your thoughts oh naked people of the Lake Michigan area??

Thanks for posting that question. I initially thought it might be nice to share my spots, but then I realized that publicizing all my secret places will drag out either law enforcement or undesirable characters. I wish I had some locals who would accompany me in person. For now, they will stay my little secret. the

This post was edited

[quote)Thanks for posting that question. I initially thought it might be nice to share my spots, but then I realized that publicizing all my secret places will drag out either law enforcement or undesirable characters. I wish I had some locals who would accompany me in person. For now, they will stay my little secret. the

I understand that completely. Ive often been nude in the sand on a beautiful summer day a s really wished I had someone else to share it with -

Then I will find myself in a situation - like the wet area in my gym - naked and happy until some fool shows up either being very irritating or lewd when lewd is not called for.

This post was edited

I am going to reply with one that everyone knew but thought had changed. Oval Beach in Saugatuck, MI use to have nude area that was popular. The beach is no longer nude however the dunes has pockets that a lot of people still lay out nude. My wife and I found a bowl and laid nude for a while, then suited up and went in the water to cool off. Also at the Saugatuck Dunes state park if you head south there is an area where people will hang out nude by their boat or lay on the beach nude. We have only been there on Fridays with our boat so I do not know what it is like on any other day.

This post was edited

This one is a little tougher. Up at Nordhouse Dunes Wilderness Area north of Ludington State Park they have dispersed backpack camping. There is a lot of area and little parking so it is pretty desolate during the week. I am planning a trip there this summer some time and plan on just wearing a kilt at camp and on the beach if I have to.

This post was edited