My introduction with saying why I am here

I am glad to be included. I came here a couple of years ago when another nudist Christian came from another site we were using, to True Nudists here. I didn't find that person afterward. But if I find other nudist Christians to have in communication for fellowship and some Bible discussion, especially if we would be willing to have further contact, such as by email, it would very worthwhile to me. Besides that I can look for any nudist in my area, or any with a common interest. But without finding any such, there are other places online that still call for my attention, even while I try to make an attempt for worthwhile communication through any discussion in this forum site or in such nudist Christian group as this.

This topic was edited
RE:My introduction with saying why I am here

Thanks Draco for the welcome. I am in southern California as well. I am in involved with events at one nonlanded club around here. I think that is an important thing that coming to God is in connection with what nude living we include. Many Christians don't think like this, but we don't have to live like we are rejecting how our Creator made us to be, even if now with some flaws with being part of our fallen world, we don't have to act as being ashamed of this way we are made to be. And everyone is flawed in someway, even if for some this isn't seen outwardly but would be apparent in personality. We can be nude but still live humbly to speak to show God's glory, and we can speak to show others the way, to turn to God more. All this we can do with still having the acceptance we can have with nudism included in our lives.

This post was edited