RE:Naked in back yard

I am naked inside the pool enclosures pool enclosures unless we have company, This year my wife said she is OK if I am nude around the pool when she has company in the house as long as I closed the back curtains.My wife is having two of her frequent visitors over tomorrow. I mentioned to her that I would close the back curtains and be nude on the deck and possibly in the pool like she said was OK with her. She has no memory of saying so and doesn't want me to so I will comply rather than create a problem.

Did convince my wife twice this summer that I could swim and sun nude with the back curtains closed when she had a friend in the house.

This post was edited

My wife is very similar. When younger, she would often shed some clothing on our boat, but no way will consider it now. Such a shame.

This post was edited

I am naked inside the pool enclosures pool enclosures unless we have company, This year my wife said she is OK if I am nude around the pool when she has company in the house as long as I closed the back curtains.My wife is having two of her frequent visitors over tomorrow. I mentioned to her that I would close the back curtains and be nude on the deck and possibly in the pool like she said was OK with her. She has no memory of saying so and doesn't want me to so I will comply rather than create a problem.

I'm team nude pool.

This post was edited

I am naked inside the pool enclosures pool enclosures unless we have company, This year my wife said she is OK if I am nude around the pool when she has company in the house as long as I closed the back curtains.My wife is having two of her frequent visitors over tomorrow. I mentioned to her that I would close the back curtains and be nude on the deck and possibly in the pool like she said was OK with her. She has no memory of saying so and doesn't want me to so I will comply rather than create a problem.I'm team nude pool.

After 2 years of going back and forth with this, in the summer of 2020 my wife finally agreed to let me nude in and around the poll if one of her frequently visiting friends is in the house. Did it a few times but didn't have much opportunity because she had fewer visitors than usual because of Covid and our grandson was here and in the pool with me more than usual

This post was edited