RE:Shower Friends

I love showering with friends, whether it be in public or in private. Chatting, helping each other clean. Also always a good prelude to some fun together, or a good conclusion to the same. Good clean fun I say. :-))

This post was edited

One of my best friends is also a shower buddy. One time, when I was staying over, at his place, we both needed to take a shower and talked about doing it together. I like the bonding, with the bathing, that occured. I learned then, that I enjoyed, and would prefer, to shower with a buddy, whenever possible. Showering with a buddy allows for the opportunity to experiment and explore, which lead to touching, kissing, and more sexy situations too. When both guys shower together, and enjoy it, it can make a needed activity more fun and free, as well.

This post was edited

No, but would love to have one!

This post was edited

yes I have 2 close freinds

This post was edited

Im trying to make friends close enough to not mind being nude with me, let alone shower together. All that have friends to shower with I am so envious

This post was edited

Yes. I've 2 mates who i know well enough and we sometimes share a shower! I've a large walk-in shower so it's ideal for it!

This post was edited

Never tried it!

This post was edited

Up to the age of 16 I used to go potato picking with my cousin to earn extra cash, my aunt would make us strip naked at back door as we were that muddy!! we would have to run through the house naked upstairs to the bathroom and we would share a bath before going back down to get dinner ( dressed then ) At that age our bodies were changing alot but we never thought anymore of squeezing into the bath naked back then.
A few years back 4 of us from work decided we would all join same gym to get fit. So we would go 3 times a week after work and it was good to have gym buddies with same workout times.
The first day we went to shower and it was open plan shower room, thought it would be awkward as my workmates were straight, but it wasn't, we just stripped out of gym clothes and hit the showers. I turned and faced wall so that they didn't think I was staring but couldn't keep up as they were openly chatting so had to turn round. Didn't take log before jokes on who was biggest in that department lol
When growing up my mum was tight with money, I would share a bath with my dad then my brother would jump in right after us so was used to seeing my dad and brother naked

This post was edited

when I was in the reserve defence forces I did with friends a lot. but now I'm back to normal not being naked with anyone

This post was edited

I have a very good buddy, we belonged to the same gym and showered in the open plan shower. Showered and saw each other naked countless times

This post was edited