What is touches your heart in quiet reflecting moments about your mate

I watched my Luann puttering around the house all weekend which was the 1st time I can think of all summer as we are normally busy at our local club. I do enjoy being quiet at home, take in and appreciate what I have been blessed with. Not material things simple or more so it's the happiness, peace and love. Lots of other thoughts but I wonder what you all have in your thoughts about your mate in quiet times if you care to share.

This topic was edited
RE:What is touches your heart in quiet reflecting moments about your mate

How beautifully put Andy!
Our relationship is the same way. I don't know what I would do without Annie in my life.
We were married in 2000. Both came out of a previous relationship and both of us Traded Up! :-)

One of my wife's favorite movie lines is from Jerry Maguire when Tom Cruise says " you complete me"!
That's exactly how both of us feel as we are one Spirit together and never want to be apart.

It's wonderful to go through life with a true soulmate, with someone who accept you for who you are and never expects you to be something different. Someone who loves you for all of your qualities, even if it's always forgetting to close the vanity drawer in the bathroom! I have known people who would fight over that! For us, she will come up to me and say" I saw the drawer open this morning and I thought of you as I closed it!", with a heart melting smile on her face" Now that's a woman! That's a partner in life! That's a relationship.

I don't think there's a day that goes by that we don't tell each other how much we love each other, with every morning beginning with a long, close embrace as we let the energies flow between us, confirming our oneness in life.

This post was edited

I knew my wife was the one for me the day I met her in the jacuzzi at our club. Told my mother that night that she was the one. Married a year later and now going on 29 years. She's my soul mate and the rock in our marriage. I can't imagine what life would be without her. She doesn't share my passion for nudism but doesn't rain on my parade either. Looking forward to the next 29.

This post was edited

Newnude that is a very nice love story. Our best to you and your wife.

This post was edited

All very nice stories of strong, loving, patient, courageous women and strong, long lasting relationships. I'm always surprised when we are given so much praise for being married over 45 years and together for almost 50. Maybe for Di, it's been a long time, not sure how she feels about it but I wonder where the hell the time went! We've had our ups and downs and it's because of Di's part in this relationship that I would like to go back in time and do some things better. I wasn't the best I could have been when we were younger but she straightened me out! :DD

This post was edited

True that brother it is a lot of curve balls. Luann and I haven't hit the 30 year mark yet but being together 24/7 working together and raising 3 boys is a different aspect in itself. My respect to you for the 30 years, these days it's has become a rarity.
Luann's parents inspire me. They are closing in on 60 year mark and are so close and really for lack of of better description are partners and fun to watch them being such close friends with each other. I've always said if you me Luann you have have met her mom.

This post was edited

I've always said if you met Luann you have have met her mom.

Sounds like a good thing, for you, but in contrast... we've both told one another; "if you turn out like your mom, I'm gone!" hahahahaha

This post was edited

If turned out like my mom I would have already stabbed myself in my neck with a pencil.

This post was edited