RE:Sharing Your Nude Photos

Why Did you Decide To Share Your Nude Pictures On This Site?

I fully concur with this post on the subject:
"

Reason : pure and simple body acceptance. That's why I didn't mind posting my pictures here too. I'm proud of myself and have nothing to be ashamed of.

Cheers
Smoothbear

This post was edited

anyone can see any of my nude pics they are there on my profile please look at them

This post was edited

anyone can see any of my nude pics they are there on my profile please look at them

This post was edited

I had been a closet nudist for quite a while as, like many others, had lived with the thought that the love of nudity was some kind of perversion. After doing some reading on the subject I came to the realization that many shared my love of spending their day naked and decided it was time to break out. Those first postings were such a rush and turned out to be one of the best things I had ever done. I post pics with my face as I figure that if someone recognizes me, then perhaps I will have a new nudist friend!

This post was edited

Oct . 13 , 2019 .

Very True .

This post was edited

I am a naturist. I was born naked, am not ashamed of my naked body. We all have one, we were all born the same way. The human body is nothing to be ashamed of. I have learned to accept my beautiful self for who I am. I have no shame in my being nude. On a nudist site, we should all have nude pictures.

I have more of a problem with people who do not have nude pics, and empty profiles.

This post was edited

I don't have all my pics set as public but happy to share with those that ask or send a friend request

This post was edited

If I can't share my nude full-frontal pictures on this site, where else can I ...?

I must admit that it is only two years ago that I finally had the courage to share such pictures in public, especially on the internet. It was on Tumblr. Now I know that it was only fear and false shame that withheld me from doing it before. Pride came in their place.

Considering the nature of this group I hope youngsters won't wait so long ...

This post was edited