Over night house guest

I think it's my age plus work schedule I confess I have gotten to where I don't care to have over overnight guest. I know that may sound unfriendly but that is how I am feeling after people in and out the entire summer with more to come. I can speak for the both of us that we cherish our alone / defrag time after dealing with employees and the general public all day. It obviously helps if the guest are nudist although it still changes the dynamics of our home.

We recently had an impromptu 3 day visit from a very good friend that relocated out of state and needed a place to base out of. The visit was not at all what was we expected, she developed a body issue and there was some type of effect from her hardcore textile boyfriend. It was a real head scratcher as she and him purchased a property I would call a nudist paradise in South Florida. Then it dawned on me it was the common thing that happens to guys that couples up with a textile female only to see her change her mind once they are committed.

She stayed dressed the entire time which is different than the norm when she hung out with us. That is fine but then it caused Luann to feel awkward being naked and stayed dressed herself. Well for the 1st day and then for what ever reason Luann went nude after that. I know I have talked to Andy about this previously, Luann and I love to get out and socialize and she loves to host get togethers but when we travel we don't practice staying over night at someone's house even at there insistence we prefer to stay at Hotels. Like I said I know it can sound unfriendly and perhaps unwelcoming not to want to host over nights but this is where I find myself now. Anyone else feel like this and care to share if you do?

This topic was edited
RE:Over night house guest

In the last year, we have only had the kids stay over. The wife make me dress while they are here. Before I started being nude all the time at home, we would host her cousin and my mom a few times a year. They would only stay for a night or two and being dressed was no big deal. Now, my wife doesnt even invite them. It would be my preference to tell them it is a clothing optional home but thats not going to happen any time soon.

This post was edited