Meeting up to be nude

Anyone have trouble meeting like minded guys to hang out with? Where do you like to meet and share being nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Meeting up to be nude

yes it seems so many of us here in utah but cant seem to find guys who want to hang out! I have a secluded yard for nude visiting, shaded patio for non sun lovers.

This post was edited

This is a very difficult thing to just casually do. I almost feel like i am out here all alone

This post was edited

This is a very difficult thing to just casually do. I almost feel like i am out here all alone

This post was edited

Yes! I have advertised for nudist roommate; I have advertised for nudist yard work or handyman; I have advertised for nudist camping. And had extensive emails with each person before giving out my address. Yet, they will not show up, no phone call, no email message!! I thought at first that it was just the younger generation but these no-show--no-calls are even men in their 50s.

This post was edited

This may sound cruel and not sensitive about life, but that's life. Many talk a good talk, say they will and then it's like they never happen. They can't even have the courtesy of notifying you that they won't be showing up. Yes, it's annoying and disappointing, they don't consider the time and effort that went into setting up meet up, and time you are going to give up for the meet up. You feel like packing this nudity thing up and doing something different. Why? Don't let other's non sensitive action stop you from doing something you enjoy.

I get to travel and see this happen in every city I visit, it's not just something that happen just in our place. I've gotten to the point of spelling it out in my profile, telling the individual(s), did you read it in my profile about meeting up. I get a yes, and still they don't follow thru. There is in most cases, even phone calls before we meet up so to make it more friendly when we meet. Some do take the time to send a text that something has happen, but very few will call. You can always tell it in their voice if it's true or not. I've taken to enjoying the nude place we were to meet up, finding those that are there, if it's a beach or spa or what ever, and enjoying my time with those new strangers that are there. If it's at home or hotel, then I make alternative plans to use my time.

But saying all this, there are those that do meet up, they show up and those are the ones that I truly enjoy meeting. Many become individuals that keep in touch and when I do visit again, they are one's asking, can we meet up. I use several other avenues to find nudist besides TN and I find those that are the nudist that enjoy meeting up.

Again, it's the attitude you take that will determine the results. Go out and enjoy your nudism, it's special and allows the freedom to express who you are. I see a lot of above comments are guys in UT, at least you now know who wants to meet up. BTW, visiting SLC this fall for 5 days, hope to meet up and find some nice places for nude pics!

This post was edited

Yes it is difficult to find places. Any help would be appreciated.

This post was edited

I feel the same as wanderingaroundhere. I am way north of everything in Tremonton. I have met one other person on here and we have got together a couple of times and just sat around talking and whatnot. I have joined other groups and have tried to get together and do things with other people but nobody seems to have the time or want, I have got together with more people out of state than I have with people in the state I live in. That is sad.
I'm hoping that come next summer will be different.

This post was edited

I would love to meet with some people and be able to be nude.

This post was edited