Public Nudity

Hello friends...............I would like you all to share ur experiences of nakedness either in public or among friends or relatives....................

This topic was edited
RE: Public Nudity

Always spend as much time with nudist friends and looking to meet more.

This post was edited

how does it feel??

This post was edited
My Special Friend

I am very fortunate, I have a special friend who doesn't even blink at me being nude with her. She and I have been friends, sometimes playmates, for over 20 years. She is aware of my prediliction for being bare and actually encourages it. I love the fact that I can be bare at home and she show up and I don't have to run for a coverup.
One day we went to a faire and it was raining buckets. While there, we saw some guys and gals playing in the puddles of water and mud. I made some comment about the fun they were having and she said that I should join in, but i'd have to strip for the ride home. It was quite an afternoon. :)

This post was edited

For nudist fun in public places try the group "Daring Nudists". It's a group where they set each other challenges to be naked in all sorts of places where it might not be such a good idea. The feeling of risk gives them a buz, which is fun.

This post was edited

Me again. I had two naked appearences in textile company recently.
In November a friend and I went on a naked hike from a nude beach cum hippy camp site. Eventually the time came to turn back and we found ourselves on the track leading to the beach/campsite. My friend covered up but I stayed naked. A minibus came the other way along the track. As it approached I dived behind a bush. I worked my way round the bush as the bus went past, full of girlish laughter. When I thought it had gone I stepped onto the track. The bus had stopped and they cheerd.

I went back there for Christmas andset off ona naked walk from my nudist guesthouse, taking in two lovely nude beaches. When I got to the second one I found it fairly full of local people. But everyone was wrapped in jumpers and fleeces against the December chill. Well I'd arrived naked so I stayed that way and sunbathed. I didn't find it cold. Then up and off back to the guesthouse, naked again.

This post was edited