He got the message

I am hosting a long haul truck driver through a hospitality exchange. I agreed to pick him up a few minutes down the road since it would be hard for him to park his rig at my place. He asked if he could do laundry while he was here which is fine with me. We got here and I asked him if he wanted to get it started and showed him the laundry room. When he came out he was stark naked , having thrown all his clothes in the washer. He had seen my posting as 'naturist friendly' and knew what it meant. So of course I stripped too, he ate some sandwiches he had then we had great soak as we shared stories. He is still sleeping upstairs, his clothes are tumbling dry now.

This topic was edited
RE:He got the message

I am hosting a long haul truck driver through a hospitality exchange. I agreed to pick him up a few minutes down the road since it would be hard for him to park his rig at my place. He asked if he could do laundry while he was here which is fine with me. We got here and I asked him if he wanted to get it started and showed him the laundry room. When he came out he was stark naked , having thrown all his clothes in the washer. He had seen my posting as 'naturist friendly' and knew what it meant. So of course I stripped too, he ate some sandwiches he had then we had great soak as we shared stories. He is still sleeping upstairs, his clothes are tumbling dry now.
That is awesome . You found a fellow nudist to enjoy social nudity with. I wish I was that fortunate

This post was edited