How much television do you watch each day?

One hour? Two hours? Three hours or more?

This topic was edited
RE:How much television do you watch each day?

When at home, and the weather isn't that great to be outside or to go somewhere, our television is on most of the times from early in the evening till we are going to bed. So 3 to 4 hours a day.

This post was edited

About 2 - 3 hours during the day, about 4 days out of the week, if we're home. When we are on vacation, in our motorhome or in a hotel room, we rarely turn on the TV. In hotels, we usually turn the TV on for the music.

If home, we'll watch a program, that we've recorded, during lunch time. At night we may watch a movie during dinner (usually popcorn!). Here in the US at this current time, we don't watch network TV at all. We've gotten to the point where we hate commercials and we don't watch news channels.

This post was edited

None! I'm too busy here on TN and True Swingers with a pint in one hand.

This post was edited

3-4 hours a day unless I'm rained out at work and home by myself, then it's on all day until I go to bed around 7:30-8

This post was edited

3-4 hours at night during the week but hardly anything at the time it is on. We use a firestick and mainly watch shows on Prime, Hulu or CBS all access that have already aired. My favs are NCIS, NCIS New Orleans, Madam Secretary and Hawaii 5-0. We've just run across a show called Forever with Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisted and another called A million little things. Both are kind of dark so have to finish them off with a comedy. As for comedies we watch the old "wings", Big Bang Theory,Life in Pieces, Sheldon and my wife loves Frazier to name a few. We are checking out the new comedy shows this season which are usually pretty bad. We have sling with the sports package for the football season. On Saturdays we watch our FSU Seminoles play. My wife graduated from there so she's interested in them and only them. On Sundays we go over to the in-laws to spend time with them and Father in law and I watch the Jags play or out of the season we watch golf. The girls gab! Usually about us guys! I might slip in a Sunday night, Monday night, or Thursday night football but not so much anymore.

This post was edited

We've gotten to the point where we hate commercials and we don't watch news channels.

First thing we do as soon as the commercials start is to turn the sound off, that way they are less annoying.

This post was edited

We've gotten to the point where we hate commercials and we don't watch news channels.First thing we do as soon as the commercials start is to turn the sound off, that way they are less annoying.

Yes! We'll do that as well if we are watching a sporting event on network TV. Last night we watched the first game of the World Series (baseball). What I wish we could have done was mute the announcer. He is annoying!

This post was edited

When at home, and the weather isn't that great to be outside or to go somewhere, our television is on most of the times from early in the evening till we are going to bed. So 3 to 4 hours a day.

Though I prefer to read more, the hours a day we watch television sure went up with the first and second lockdown. When you can not go anywhere, or see much people, and almost everything closed, watching television is one of the most used ways to stay entertained.

This post was edited

None! I dont have television service!

This post was edited

We tend to binge watch a series and we've re-watched several. A few months ago, we began picking favorite actors and started watching some of the movies they were in. Then we watched Harry Potter, the Marvel Superhero movies, Game of Thrones. We are now watching The West Wing for the 4th time! ;DDD We're still at about 3-4 hours of watching TV, maybe 4 times a week.

This post was edited