How are you going to keep both naked and warm in the winter time?

My answer is simple! Turn up the heat in the house! How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:How are you going to keep both naked and warm in the winter time?

Comfy blankets, turning the heat up, lots of cups of hot chocolate (njam!), and snuggle up with my partner :-))

This post was edited

Pretty much the same as "Dancing Beneath The Stars (DBTS)", but with an added ingredient in the hot chocolate; Peppermint Schnapps! ;D

First had Peppermint Schnapps in hot chocolate many years ago in a restaurant in Lake Tahoe, CA. The waiter came over and asked if we wanted a before dinner drink or coffee. My wife said, "I don't drink coffee." While she was thinking about what to have, the waiter then asked, "do you like hot chocolate?" She replied, "yes!" He then asked, "do you like peppermint?" She said "yes, and like them both together!" He then said, "then you'll love our Snuggler! Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Schnapps!" ;D Seems like an appropriate drink while naked under the blankets and snuggling with a loved one!

This post was edited

Probably cover myself in a flannel blanket and sit by the fire. Love the feel of flannel against my naked body.

This post was edited

If the wife is home and I can't turn the heat up very high ( she's very hot natured ) I usually wear my robe. A robe still sorta makes it feel like your still just in your skin!

This post was edited