Widowed

I am recently widowed my wife passed away July 26th .My question is am I still welcome in this group.basically I am now a dreaded single male but I still feel married.??????????????

This topic was edited
RE:Widowed

I am recently widowed my wife passed away July 26th .My question is am I still welcome in this group.basically I am now a dreaded single male but I still feel married.??????????????

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Couldn't imagine losing my wife. Of course you are still welcome in my eyes.

This post was edited

So sorry for your loss We just joined but cant see any reason doe you to leave

This post was edited

I'm sorry for your loss. Isn't that the phrase?
While ever she is in your heart she is not gone. my late wife still isn't gone after 14 years.

If you are anything like me, you still feel married. I did for a VERY long time.

For my two penneth, you're more than welcome to stay

This post was edited

I'm sorry for your loss. Isn't that the phrase?While ever she is in your heart she is not gone. my late wife still isn't gone after 14 years.If you are anything like me, you still feel married. I did for a VERY long time.For my two penneth, you're more than welcome to stay

After I wrote this I thought it sounded cold. If it did then I'm sorry. it's not what I intended.

What I meant was that words aren't enough to convey the hurt you feel or the empathy we reel.

When I hear "I'm sorry for your loss" it seems like just another automatic response. But then again, it probably says it as well as it can be said.

This post was edited

Truly I am very sorry for what your going through with the loss of your wife.
It would be the group owners decision one way or another to answer your question. I don't know how accurate it is but the site shows they haven't logged in for 3 years now. This is by no means a rare occurrence that group owners don't participate on the site for what ever the reason.

This post was edited