Why are Men Afraid to Skinny-dip.

Before I was kicked out of Facebook, I owned a secrete group for men who enjoyed skinny-dipping. I asked why so many men today are afraid to skinny-dip with a bro? Here are the results of the poll.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQlCbjH1rZ4

This topic was edited
RE:Why are Men Afraid to Skinny-dip.

Before I was kicked out of Facebook, I owned a secrete group for men who enjoyed skinny-dipping. I asked why so many men today are afraid to skinny-dip with a bro? Here are the results of the poll.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQlCbjH1rZ4

I know I was for a long time but that has passed from being a dedicated nudist...it is uncomfortable or weird for me to wear a swimsuit now.

This post was edited

This guy loves to skinny dip, especially in the ocean with lots of waves!

Agreed. Nothing better than nude body surfing!

This post was edited

Hey, what's not to love about being naked in water? It's most natural & normal. Mix it up with a group of friends; doesn't get much better!

This post was edited

I know some guys are really weird about skinny dipping with another guy. Wouldn't bother me one bit. A nice moonlit night in for a quick soak in he pool on a hot summer evening. I'm just not a huge fan of co ed skinny dipping. There's way too many opportunities for social friction. LOL

This post was edited

In addition to the already posted "excuses" :) A real fear for many is sporting wood.

This post was edited

Yeh, Once you have swam in a pool without wearing a swimsuit, trying to wear one again feels uncomfortable at best. Sleeping with shorts on when you're used to sleeping naked is also uncomfortable too.

Agree with both but sometimes a swimsuit is necessary if you want to be with people who would not be comfortable if you were nude or at a place that does not allow nudity.
Much less reason to wear anything to bed!

This post was edited

I love the feeling of the water rushing past me, especially my penis, when diving while naked.

This post was edited

Apologies to others who feel otherwise
But I just cannot understand the concerns
I am not well endowed
But what the hell
It feels great
If someone else is critical then that is their problem and no longer mine

This post was edited