Very Proud

When I see older and women who have put on extra pounds come out and stand nude, I smile. The reason for this is that my wife has extra pounds, she will not come out and join me in nudism for the simple fact that she has these extra pounds. Who cares? Everyone was not make the same. I am very thin and I do not let others tell me I should gain weight. Yes, I need to exercise more, I am proud of who I am and what God has given me. So to all, specially the woman Thank You for being you and not let others tell you should not wear clothing just for the simple fact you have extra pound and are very proud to show it off.

God Bless
Scott

This topic was edited
RE:Very Proud

I am a full sized woman. I believe we are beautiful from the inside as well as out. I love the freedom of being nude. I am Solar powered and run on sunshine. I love the nude beaches as well as the resorts. I could be very happy 24/7 living naturally as long as the weather permitted!

This post was edited

I am a full sized woman. I believe we are beautiful from the inside as well as out. I love the freedom of being nude. I am Solar powered and run on sunshine. I love the nude beaches as well as the resorts. I could be very happy 24/7 living naturally as long as the weather permitted!

This post was edited

I would love to live nud you are e 24/7 also and love the person that that body size is not an issue.

This post was edited

Great response

This post was edited

Great resp9nse

This post was edited

if it wasn't for us fat people , nudist resort would be out of business
tell your wife to be fat be happy and most of all...... BE NUDE

This post was edited