Hello from Chicago

Just thought we would say hello to everyone from Chicago. As the winter is fast approaching we have to think of fun things do do inside with our other nudist friends.

What do you all do to keep the nudism alive and shake off the winter blahs?

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Chicago

I don't have a lot of times or ways to enjoy the nudity that I have come to love for the past 9 years other than be nude when online and the brief nudity lounging in the living room early in the morning having my coffee. Would love to meet other locals that want to get together and just enjoy being nude and socialize.

This post was edited

Cold outside, warm inside, warmer hearts. I go to my y for a steam, an occasional trip to King Spa, massage exchanges or nude beers with friends and a some nudist parties through meetup.com. Always interested in new venues.

This post was edited

Hi there Chicago!

Getting cold out here in Utah as well only a high of 40 today! Yikes!!! But hoping the snow will start falling, and ski season out West will be off to a brilliant start!!!

We like to host Nude Apres after skiing, in our hot tub! Also on the bucket list this year although it may have to wait till spring skiing, is sorting out how to get away with a nude ski run!!!

This post was edited

Chicagoan here also! I'd be curious to hear some answers also, this is my first winter spent here on TN... Misery loves company? Haha.

This post was edited

I don't live in Chicago but I do live in South Bend....

This post was edited

Hi everyone, when it gets colder out I usually go to King Spa a few times during the winter also. Its split in the nude areas/men on one and womens on the other but its a good place to get naked and soak in the jacuzzis or saunas. The clothed areas are coed and u wear provided shorts and a T-shirt in those areas, dry saunas, theater, restaurant etc. Definitely open to other suggestions/get togethers. I try to get a nude (strip down) hike in sometimes too if I can and its not too cold but its not so ez to find a place. Not sure if Woodlot is open for a nude hike?

This post was edited

We should arrange a bi group meet!

This post was edited

We should arrange a bi group meet!

This post was edited

NW burbs here, hello all.
When I get the Blahs real bad I head to my timeshare in Cancun.

This post was edited

Hi Chicago! We ski then hit the hot tub and sauna!

This post was edited