To Me - - - "The State of the SOUL" Colors Everything

MIND, HEART, SOUL, AND BODY < There We Are with OUR HUMANNESS ( In A Nutshell ) !
UNIQUE as We Are - with Each-&-All possessing Such Different Life-Scripts - hopefully deriving Clues As To "OUR SACRED REASON AND PURPOSE for BEING-WHO-And-WHAT-WE-ARE, - WHAT A DIVINE MYSTERY WE ALL ARE A PART OF !!!
In quiet moments and even crowded one, I do try to meditate through the levels of My Being - That Each & ALL will Choose to Delve into the Recesses of Self to Find "THE SWEET SEAT of THE SOUL" .
Not just in the dark moments of desperation or jubilant gratitude ; but with an occasional Contemplative Glimpse Through Any-&-Every- Emotion - Thought and Feeling - Good, Bad, Fair or Unfair, Happy or Sad or Confused or Angry, - Etc. - Etc. - ETC !
Yes, Our Minds and Bodies can Get "Quite A Work-Out" Everyday - and Even Noticing the Interplay of How Our Hearts are Involved with These Many Life Scenarios - Impacting Self and Each Other and Sometimes ALL AROUND US !
I Just Offer a Suggestion That Each of Us Do Try to Take A Moment to Comprehend "Compassionately and Objectively" that Where One Positions Self in The Realm of One's Spiritual-Essence "Colors Every Thought, Feeling and Action Of LIFE'S BEING - - -
And How You Choose to Manifest THAT in This Life - - - Will EITHER Help You or Hinder You from Achieving Your Greater Potential - and Thus, GREATER WHOLENESS, WELLNESS, And HIGHEST WELL-BEING.
YES, Occasionally, Check Out Your Motive & Method of Being Who-and-What-You-Are AND WHY - - -
For I PROMISE That "YOUR BODY, MIND, AND HEART WILL THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDING THE PRESENCE AND IMPORTANCE OF "YOUR SPECIAL SOUL"- And HOW YOU COLOR LIFE And EVERYTHING AROUND YOU !

HEY, WHAT COLORS ARE YOU PAINTING-WITH TODAY ???

This topic was edited
RE:To Me - - - "The State of the SOUL" Colors Everything

beautiful / thank you

This post was edited

Very nice words, buddy! Thanks for sharing!

This post was edited

I couldn't have said it better myself Harold. Thankyou my friend for posting your insights and feelings.

This post was edited