RE:No swimwear

I regret to say that I do have swimsuits, but I hate wearing them! My preference is my birthday suit.
There are places we go that there is no option. The suits vary from tan through and sheer briefs and board shorts to traditional suits that dry in about a week. Tan through (they really dont) are nice as they are so light its like nothing on and they dry so fast. Sometimes where possible Ill wear a suit into the water then remove it while in the water...hoping I dont misplace it! Swimming and sunning nude are the best feelings one can have!

This post was edited

I regret to say that I do have swimsuits, but I hate wearing them! My preference is my birthday suit.
There are places we go that there is no option. The suits vary from tan through and sheer briefs and board shorts to traditional suits that dry in about a week. Tan through (they really dont) are nice as they are so light its like nothing on and they dry so fast. Sometimes where possible Ill wear a suit into the water then remove it while in the water...hoping I dont misplace it! Swimming and sunning nude are the best feelings one can have!

This post was edited

We haven't worn or owned the "rags of shame" for decades and decades!!!

This post was edited

My wife tried on her swim suit a few days ago for the first time all summer. She said "I can't believe I used to wear one of these things it's so uncomfortable"!

This post was edited

We haven't worn or owned the "rags of shame" for decades and decades!!!

Then you never swim anywhere that you can't be nude?
How do you handle vacations?

This post was edited

Sometimes where possible Ill wear a suit into the water then remove it while in the water...hoping I dont misplace it! Swimming and sunning nude are the best feelings one can have!
That's one advantage of g-strings and, to a lesser extent, tangas.
In the water I can wrap them round my upper arm and they don't impair my swimming or get lost as shown in this ten second video.

This post was edited

Sometimes where possible Ill wear a suit into the water then remove it while in the water...hoping I dont misplace it! Swimming and sunning nude are the best feelings one can have!

That's for sure. My attorney's wife started a business where she was selling a little pouch with a drawstring that you could put around your wrist. Once in the water you could take your suit off and store it in the pouch. He had told me that it is legal to be in the Ocean with out a suit on. Wish I could remember the name of the website.

This post was edited

we have swimwear, and always will have. we enjoy public beaches as well as nude beaches, and i'm very happy to say that my wife, at 59, absolutely rocks in her newest bikini

This post was edited

Have to agree with you Mike. Shel is a beautiful woman.

This post was edited

we have swimwear, and always will have. we enjoy public beaches as well as nude beaches, and i'm very happy to say that my wife, at 59, absolutely rocks in her newest bikini

Do you wear very small swimsuits when you have to wear one?

This post was edited