nude vacation in cancun

we are going on vacation in Cancun Mexico does anyone know of nude places, beaches ,resorts in Cancun what are the laws like down there for nudist and any other dangers we may encounter

This topic was edited
RE:nude vacation in cancun

hidden beach all inclusive & all nude even for meals

This post was edited

we'll second the recommendation for Hidden Beach Resort! Had a great time, great staff, great views and all inclusive food and drink. Only issue we had... didn't stay long enough!

This post was edited

When was the last time you visited Hidden Beach?

This post was edited

we were there in august & going back on jan 2

This post was edited

Hidden Beach is definitely on our bucket list! Hope you guys have fun in January. Wed love to see pictures of the place.

This post was edited

unfortunately we were there about a month before Hidden Beach opened so it is still on our bucket list. Don't get hung up on costs cause you might not get another chance. We did visit a small resort called Playa De Carmen (I think) but I don't think its there any more.

This post was edited

Never been to Hidden Beach. Wife and I used to go to the Club Med in Cancun. Not specifically a clothing optional or nude club, however we were naked on the beach pretty much every day we were there. Lots of topless folks, many others wearing just thongs. We never had a problem although we received a bit of gawking mostly from the American tourists. What I particularly liked, is the Fantastic snorkeling right off the beach. Naked snorkeling is really a great experience.

This post was edited