RE:How Nude are You?

I am a 7. everyone I know knows I am a nudist.When I get home from work the clothes come off.I have bumper stickers on my car declaring it.

This post was edited

I guess I'm between a 7 and 8. As I live on my own I'm almost nude 24x7 when no one else is around. If I have sudden callers I just wrap around a sarong or towel and still hang free!:)

This post was edited

i count myself as very much 6 too

This post was edited

Sadly a five... can't find any friends to hang out nude with. I try but am more of a home alone nudist. If home alone, clothes come off right away and stay that way till not alone anymore.

This post was edited

I'm a 6+, at home I'm nude 24-7. The only time I go textile is when errands need taken care of or non-nude people come by with advance warning. My recreational aspects are always with regard to being nude. My bride on the other hand is probably around a 5. She enjoys social nudity yet at home she normally remains dressed. I much more than she embrace nudity as a lifestyle, she thinks it more as a social hobby. I openly profess my love of nude living to just about anyone who'll listen, my entire family and a vast majority of friends are aware of my love of being nude. So,friends will call ahead to let me know they are coming, don't know that I have lost any friends due to nudity. I do own a swimming suit, have only used it once or twice in the last few years at textile pools. Not far from a strong 7 and would push hard to get to an 8.

This post was edited

maybe just a hair over 5.

This post was edited

maybe just a hair over 5.

This post was edited

A solid 5 except for nudity around others beside my wife.

This post was edited

I am a 6 an my wife a 4.

This post was edited

5-6, would like to be a 7or 8, however at this time in my life my environment prevents it.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy