Does anyone wear rings under shorts for bulge?

My wife recently let's me do this...and I love it but also hate it at the same time

This topic was edited
RE:Does anyone wear rings under shorts for bulge?

Yes, Ive been a long time c-ring wearer. What about it do you hate?

This post was edited

Yes I do wear a leather strap more often without underwear......great feeling.....and helps making the bulge look bigger under your jeans

This post was edited

Yes I love to wear a silicone ring when I'm running, it adds that extra bulge but it also will stay on. I also have leather and metal too.

This post was edited

Yes I love to wear a silicone ring when I'm running, it adds that extra bulge but it also will stay on. I also have leather and metal too.

This post was edited

I wish all men did this. Penises are something to celebrate - women wear push up bras all the time!

This post was edited

The world has double standards for almost everything so I don't see why sexual characteristics should be exempt.

This post was edited

All summer I was free balling. Now with a ring was only after work. When it gets colder I switch to leather. Oh yes I love to wear them. Any time I can!!!

This post was edited

I love a guy in a ring! It's a wonderful thing to see!

This post was edited

I don't wear c-rings often. But I wore one while free balling in shorts on my last two visits to the gym, it just felt good. But I took it off before I put on my swim brief to do laps, it would have looked too provocative. Plus, chlorinated water is probably not good for the ring.

This post was edited

Nov . 28 , 2018 .

And the fact that it could have fallen off while swimming . Try to explain what your searching for , to a lifeguard , as you go up and down searching for a shiny object at the bottom of a swimming pool .

Steve

This post was edited