The Magic Circle - Quartzsite AZ

Does anyone have input? I am thinking about going this Jan with some members of the Tucson Buff-A-Teers.
Feel free to contact me directly: dcb601@comcast.net

This topic was edited
RE:The Magic Circle - Quartzsite AZ

I would like to visit the magic circle with a friend and spend the night. We only travel on motorcycle and don't have much room for camping equipment. Is anyone willing to put us up for a night in exchange for good conversation, food and fun?

This post was edited

We love the Magic Circle. This is our third time here...arrived last Friday. Great bunch of folks and you can be as involved or not as you please. There is lots of room to roam and great hiking paths. There is always a puzzle going on in the community tent and activities several times a week. We pretty much keep to ourselves most of the time and just enjoy the sun and the peace and quiet. They also expanded the "clothing optional" area a couple years ago and this place is huge. I would guess there must be close to 150 rigs here and we are still 200 to 300 feet away from our closest neighbor. Try it....you'll LOVE it :)

This post was edited

I was just there last weekend. There were still over 100 campers on site but I'm told most are leaving for the summer.

There is a group for the Magic Circle here: Link to TrueNudists Magic Circle group

This post was edited