RE:Barely there shorts

Yep. My pictures have disappeared.
My pictures in this topic disappear, too.
In practice I think it is almost impossible to post pictures which adequately illustrate it and keep withing the TrueNudists giudelines.

This post was edited

Baught these for walking around our hotel in playa del ingles (textile) at least ive made the effort lol

This post was edited

Baught these for walking around our hotel in playa del ingles (textile) at least ive made the effort lol

Do tell us how you got on.

This post was edited

Our pic has been removed???

This post was edited

I have thought about buying some barely there shorts for when I travel and go to the gym in the hotel. I mainly travel over seas so I havent bought any because the last thing I need to have is get in trouble for wearing them. I do have a pair of shorts now that I wear for running that are barely there.

This post was edited

I have thought about buying some barely there shorts for when I travel and go to the gym in the hotel. I mainly travel over seas so I havent bought any because the last thing I need to have is get in trouble for wearing them. I do have a pair of shorts now that I wear for running that are barely there.

This post was edited

For urban and similar circumstances it is good to have something which looks totally respectable but feels almost like nothing to wear. I have these pairs of tan-through swim shorts which I buy in larger sizes than I buy swimsuits. I have captioned the pictures appropriately.
I have worn both of these pairs of shorts with a thin sports shirt in urban streets and to good class restaurants without any problems and the Kiniki pair I have also worn on public transport with my wife's approval and she is a hanging judge of inappropriate clothing.
The two beach shots are frame grabs from videos showing changing to go home on a textile beach. They can be viewed here and here.

This post was edited

I wear this type of barely there shorts. I wear them with waist band rolled down to make shorts shorter. Great conversation starter.

I know this is an old post, but by this type do you mean with the crotch removed or regular shorts that are very short?

This post was edited