When the nudist resort turns chilly...

We recently visited our local resort to get a little 'nude' time before winter gets here; the weather forecasts said 70s and maybe an 80 weekend. Sounds like a real possibility but...it ended up as low to high 60s. After getting there and setting up the camper...no one in the resort was nude. We saw two couples in the hot tub at different times and I was in it later but no one else. I did get in a little 'vitamin D' time under our awning but that was it. There was the usual mix of visiting 'snowbirds' but not a one out getting a little bit of sun. It felt really strange. Has this happened to anyone else?

This topic was edited
RE:When the nudist resort turns chilly...

Sure, it's happened to us before. Especially here in Southern Cal where we don't get cold weather that often so when we do, we freak and we cover up! There are some diehards like me! Most times I will Donald Duck it and I'm fine. Di will slip on her robe and if we're camping, depending on where we are staying, I'll either light a fire in a fire ring or get the propane heater out and warm up our spot under the awning. If it's still too cold, we'll go back inside the motorhome where it's warm and we can be completely naked.

I find a few guys at our club that will weather the cold and remain naked but most will Donald Duck. Most of the women will either be completely clothed or in robes. I/we enjoy being naked around other naked people but not a the price of being uncomfortable because it's too cold. "Nude when possible, clothed when practical" is how we live our nudist life. Though not as cold as other parts of the country, we Californians have our limitations with the thermometer dropping to certain levels before we clothe up and head inside!

I know some of those that think we are wimps for not being able to handle the cold, but those same people freak out and run for the A/C when our Summer temps reach triple digits! We have all become accustom to our own environments.

This post was edited