RE:Regrets!

Absolutely not - Just wish I had discovered social nudity at a much younger age

This post was edited

With the new year and what seems like an influx of new nudists in this group asking questions about nudism. I wanted to ask the experienced members of this group if they remember having any regrets the first time they became involved in nudism?

No regrets from day one. It was a revelation , it allows a sense of solace and calmness I've not experience any other way.

This post was edited

Nope and like all the comments on here wish I had started earlier. I really wish my wife would join me.

This post was edited

My only real regrets were not growing up in a nudist household or being able to raise my sons to appreciate nudism more. Divorce has a way of cutting into more than a marriage ending.

This post was edited

Regrets? Yes. I regret the number of friends and acquaintances that I've had over the years who were uncomfortable nude in any setting.

I regret not having more liberated friends.

As for personal regrets, none. None whatsoever. For me, clothing is inhibiting and being nude is perfectly natural.

This post was edited

I have two regrets in life, none that have to do with being a nudist and Ill take them to the grave with me.

This post was edited

We all have regrets, mine I have told some people. I do not regret being a nudist. I enjoy when I can wear nothing all except what God gave me at birth
Scott

This post was edited

Only that I didn't start sooner!

This post was edited

I agree. Only that I didn't start sooner.

This post was edited