Trip Report 12DEC18

Hardly more than an hour spent, it was more of a recon mission during a quick stop-over on my motorcycle ride to SB. Pretty quiet but it was a Wed afternoon. One textile guy sunning down about half way to the wall. An excavation crew was working on the tracks above the nude section with full view of the beach. This spooked me from the start so I did not get completely naked.
A nice looking young lady came walking from the ramp while I was walking the beach and I said hello wearing nothing but a hat and my tighty-whities. I received no reply and maybe even got a little stink-eye for my efforts. Im sure I was not exactly a pretty sight in her mind, but thats no reason to not be civil. Sheez.
It was a nice, un-eventful textile walk back to the parking lot. But while I was putting on my boots at the top of the ramp, I saw some sort of Park Ranger pull up and walk over to the edge of the bluff. The Ranger proceeded scan the entire nude section of beach with what looked like a professional-grade pair of field glasses for a good 5 min. DaaangThis was most unsettling to me.
I really appreciate all of the hard work the Friends OBB has put into bringing this historic nude beach back to its old glory. But Im a bit skeptical. Living only 45 mins away, nobody would like to see the nude section restored more than myself, believe me. But I know what I saw. Im going use caution when going nude here in the near future.

Please all, be sure to share your experiences here if you visit.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.