RE:How do u all sleep

Nude as often as i can. I stay warmer when needed and cooler too.

This post was edited

Sleeping naked is by far the best, only thing beating that is sleeping next to my wife also naked
In my opinion people who sleep naked together are more likely to stay together - it's the wonderful non-sexual intimacy of waking up naked together that is the best.

This post was edited

Naked of course, only way I can get comfortable in bed no matter what the weather is. If it's cold add an additional blanket on top, if it's warm take it off. Been sleeping nude since I was a kid of about 8 or 9 and mum finally gave up and accepted that I was following my dad and pj's were out for both of us. Probably was a blessing for her as I remember the washing machine was a single tub with a twin roller wringer so any reduction in washing was a help LOL.

This post was edited

I sleep very well, thank you.

This post was edited

Is there anything better than sleeping with nothing on

YES!! Sleeping naked hugged up to a loved one sleeping naked Too.

This post was edited

Growing up in a textile home, I always wore pajamas to bed. As an adult, I began regularly sleeping in my briefs. Over the years, I tried sleeping nude a few times but wasn't comfortable with it. However, last June I tried social nudity and fell in love with it. Naturally I began sleeping naturally. Being a northeaster confined to primarly at home nudity for the winter, I began increasing the amount of time spend naked around the house. I now sleep nude every night and remain that way when I wake up. I don't get dressed until I have to leave the house.

This post was edited

Growing up in a textile home, I always wore pajamas to bed. As an adult, I began regularly sleeping in my briefs. Over the years, I tried sleeping nude a few times but wasn't comfortable with it. However, last June I tried social nudity and fell in love with it. Naturally I began sleeping naturally. Being a northeaster confined to primarly at home nudity for the winter, I began increasing the amount of time spend naked around the house. I now sleep nude every night and remain that way when I wake up. I don't get dressed until I have to leave the house.

How high do you have to keep the heat to be comfortable naked around the house?

This post was edited