Running on a treadmill

Do any of the runners in this group run naked on a treadmill?
I am from NH so during the winter if I want to run naked it has to be inside on a treadmill.

Let me know.

This topic was edited
RE:Running on a treadmill

thank you for your reply I can see the attraction of the kilt that would add some positive air flow to your work out. Yes my treadmill is at home

This post was edited

Good point I don't want to offend anyone (I do not put the treadmill in front of the picture window) and with only my wife in the house there is no one that will object.

This post was edited

Oh oh she would be saying take the treadmill to the garage

This post was edited

That would solve the problem back to the kilt

This post was edited

I have, with shoes on. Like running outside .ore, but can't run nude in my area.

This post was edited

I know what you mean you have to be careful running outside without any running clothes on. Do you own a treadmill? Is that how you were able to run naked on one?

This post was edited

Yes, I have a treadmill at home. Keep it in the garage so on cold days have clothes on, but warmer days I let it all hang out or flop around.

This post was edited

I know what you mean running at a slow pace everything seems to travel fine but when I am trying to do some fast bursts I get to moving around.

This post was edited

Like yourself, Im a northerner (Alberta) and as such all my running these days is on a treadmill at the hangar gym or the indoor track at the recreation centre. Neither of these places is conducive to running nude. My solution is to run late at night when Im usually the only person there. This allows me to get as close to nude as possible, Usually just a pair of runners and my skorts. Occasionally Ive had to put on a T-shirt, but so far no complaints. Running in skorts is about as close to being nude as you can get. Cheers

This post was edited

Like yourself, Im a northerner (Alberta) and as such all my running these days is on a treadmill at the hangar gym or the indoor track at the recreation centre. Neither of these places is conducive to running nude. My solution is to run late at night when Im usually the only person there. This allows me to get as close to nude as possible, Usually just a pair of runners and my skorts. Occasionally Ive had to put on a T-shirt, but so far no complaints. Running in skorts is about as close to being nude as you can get. Cheers

This post was edited