RE:BUTT WAXING

I too am a regular user of Magic Shave powder. I use it anywhere I want to remove hair including butt and anus area. A once a week spread in the shower is sufficient for me

This post was edited

I too am a regular user of Magic Shave powder. I use it anywhere I want to remove hair including butt and anus area. A once a week spread in the shower is sufficient for me

Unfortunately it doesn't work on grey hair which my pubes are so have to shave that area. Sure would make it easier.

This post was edited

Does it hurt?

This post was edited

Ive done it and its not painful, esp if you get it done from a trained and experienced person. In fact, theres a special peel-off wax available too that is used on your privates!

This post was edited

I am a fan of Brazilian waxes . It feels so good when my butt, cheeks, perineum, scrotum and shaft are hair free. Sometimes I get the pubes done as well but I kind of like to leave them and usually just have them trimmed and shaped. I have gone to several places to have it done. As long as the person is experienced I have found it to not be a big deal. Usually we are having a conversation the entire time which takes you rmind off of it. Interestingly, several of those doing the waxing have said they prefer doing males because they are much calmer. Usually they tell you to remove everything from the waist down. As a nudist, I remove everything and hop up on the table naked which I think makes it easier for them. I have had two approaches for butt waxing - one is to lay on the table and they ask you to spread your cheeks with your hands and the other (which I enjoy more) is to get on your knees and elbows which automatically spreads your cheeks for them. Try it - you will love the way it feels when they are done.

This post was edited