RE:body hair

Thanks for the response Seabuck

I was just asking that. If someone had noticed some difference in the amount of body hair after adolescence (which is when the body usually develops, and therefore, when almost all the body hair comes out).

From what I see, we have the same years (me 43), but I can not say that over the years I have grown more body hair, and it is a pity since I would like to have hair on my chest. In fact, I only have 4 hairs on the nipples and 2 on the navel despite the fact that both the chest and the belly are covered with a very fine hair that does not decide to grow.

And have it grown naturally or are you following any hormonal therapy with testosterone for hypogonadism or something like that? Have you used any kind of hair remedy like minoxidil or something similar?

I know that with both methods (testosterone or minoxidil) can grow more hair in the body, but I have also read that the exercise itself can increase testosterone levels, and even the therapies used by bodybuilders (steroid treatments) can grow the body hair ... it may be that for this reason bodybuilders generally depilate

This post was edited

I feel the same way. I feel "super naked" with no hair lol

This post was edited

love having a smooth body. Doctors don't care if you hairy or smooth. most people love the look of a smooth body

This post was edited

I think the smooth versus "whatever God gave you", runs in cycles. The pendulum seems to be swinging back again as you see more and more men in the media and in public returning to a groomed but natural look.

This post was edited

Do what you want.

This post was edited

Here's what I don't get about this discussion.

You obviously have two factions; the body hair removers and those that do not.

Body hair removal has always been a personal choice and it's truly no one's business what someone else does or doesn't do. What I find really strange is that I rarely, if ever, read or hear someone that does shave off body hair say things like, "you should do it, you'll look better, it's the trend so you should get onboard, you look like a gorilla... shave that stuff off!"

What I do read is from those that do not shave and their posts and reactions to those that do shave off body hair; "it's not natural, you look silly, you look like a 12 year old, I don't want to look like a little boy/prepubescent boy." Think about it... it's rude and hypocritical of the "most accepting people you'll ever meet (nudists)" BS.

Do what is right for you. Do what is right by yourself and your loved one. Shaving off body hair is a personal choice and no one, especially other nudists, should be giving any other nudist grief for expressing themselves the way they want. A more acceptable real nudist response to this question or discussion should be; "it may not be for me but do whatever you want. It's you body!"

This post was edited

Damn we need a "like" button in this forum! Right on, Andy.

Here's what I don't get about this discussion.You obviously have two factions; the body hair removers and those that do not.Body hair removal has always been a personal choice and it's truly no one's business what someone else does or doesn't do. What I find really strange is that I rarely, if ever, read or hear someone that does shave off body hair say things like, "you should do it, you'll look better, it's the trend so you should get onboard, you look like a gorilla... shave that stuff off!"What I do read is from those that do not shave and their posts and reactions to those that do shave off body hair; "it's not natural, you look silly, you look like a 12 year old, I don't want to look like a little boy/prepubescent boy." Think about it... it's rude and hypocritical of the "most accepting people you'll ever meet (nudists)" BS.Do what is right for you. Do what is right by yourself and your loved one. Shaving off body hair is a personal choice and no one, especially other nudists, should be giving any other nudist grief for expressing themselves the way they want. A more acceptable real nudist response to this question or discussion should be; "it may not be for me but do whatever you want. It's you body!"

This post was edited

Damn we need a "like" button in this forum! Right on, Andy.Here's what I don't get about this discussion.You obviously have two factions; the body hair removers and those that do not.Body hair removal has always been a personal choice and it's truly no one's business what someone else does or doesn't do. What I find really strange is that I rarely, if ever, read or hear someone that does shave off body hair say things like, "you should do it, you'll look better, it's the trend so you should get onboard, you look like a gorilla... shave that stuff off!"What I do read is from those that do not shave and their posts and reactions to those that do shave off body hair; "it's not natural, you look silly, you look like a 12 year old, I don't want to look like a little boy/prepubescent boy." Think about it... it's rude and hypocritical of the "most accepting people you'll ever meet (nudists)" BS.Do what is right for you. Do what is right by yourself and your loved one. Shaving off body hair is a personal choice and no one, especially other nudists, should be giving any other nudist grief for expressing themselves the way they want. A more acceptable real nudist response to this question or discussion should be; "it may not be for me but do whatever you want. It's you body!"

I agree.

This post was edited

Here's what I don't get about this discussion.You obviously have two factions; the body hair removers and those that do not.Body hair removal has always been a personal choice and it's truly no one's business what someone else does or doesn't do. What I find really strange is that I rarely, if ever, read or hear someone that does shave off body hair say things like, "you should do it, you'll look better, it's the trend so you should get onboard, you look like a gorilla... shave that stuff off!"What I do read is from those that do not shave and their posts and reactions to those that do shave off body hair; "it's not natural, you look silly, you look like a 12 year old, I don't want to look like a little boy/prepubescent boy." Think about it... it's rude and hypocritical of the "most accepting people you'll ever meet (nudists)" BS.Do what is right for you. Do what is right by yourself and your loved one. Shaving off body hair is a personal choice and no one, especially other nudists, should be giving any other nudist grief for expressing themselves the way they want. A more acceptable real nudist response to this question or discussion should be; "it may not be for me but do whatever you want. It's you body!"

[LIKE]

This post was edited

I dont remember when I first noticed it but I now have random hairs that grow on my shaft. When I was younger those hairs werent there but now I have random hairs that pretty much come in along the bottom of my shaft all the way to my mushroom tip. Personally when I see one I am quick to get rid of it but thats just me. I am not embarrassed by them since only someone Im sexually active would even possibly notice them but for my own vanity I get rid of them

This post was edited