RE:Communal Showers and body acceptance!

In Antwerp Belgium they have outdoor urinal pods in the streets in certain parts of town. It looks like a portable barrier but in a circl with three dividing walls and an opening iat the center for each one. You literally walk up drop em, and relieve yourself.

This post was edited

In Antwerp Belgium they have outdoor urinal pods in the streets in certain parts of town. It looks like a portable barrier but in a circl with three dividing walls and an opening iat the center for each one. You literally walk up drop em, and relieve yourself.

This post was edited

At Cypress, the showers are open air.
I enjoyed being able to take my morning shower outside when we were there. The pools has open showers are poolside as well. No one seems to care about taking their shower out front for all to see
I think they had an inside one as well I but never used it.

When I was at Cypress a couple of weeks ago I was taking a shower by the camp site and there was a fellow female camper right next to me showering as we talked. She was even shaving herself so she definitely didn't have any hang ups with outdoor showering. Since they want you to shower before entering the pool or hot tub to get sweat and sunscreen off, I'm sure I've showered more there than anywhere on a given day.

This post was edited

I didn't have issues with showing after phys ed or gym from Jr. High thru High School + I played football and ran track and showered after practice and events without a second thought. Same at a gym the wife and I joined. After working out I'd get naked in the sauna, hot tub & shower and dress. By then we were members of Cypress Cove so nudity was just normal.

This post was edited