What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

So, I'm checking out a leak under the sink this morning, my naked self sprawled out on the kitchen floor. Wifey walks in to top off her coffee cup, sees my headless torso and says "Nice Penis"!

Sometimes I'll comment to her, "some perky nips you got goin' on there today"! Usually responded to with a cute coy grin!

How do others feel about receiving similar comments? What if it was a nude friend or passer by?

Would it offend you or flatter you. Political correctness aside, how would you really feel.

This topic was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

I'd also be complimented, irrespective of age, gender race, or sexual orientation if someone think my body is hot I'm flattered , although I'm attracted to Men I have often told women I think that they're pretty or have a great figure, it doesn't mean I want to have sex with them it's a compliment and nothing more

This post was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

The only compliment I guess I got was I was sitting around the pool and the woman across from me said she wished her husband went smooth like I was

This post was edited

I was wearing a t shirt with a v neck and a female colleague said " oh what a lovely hairy chest " I smiled and said why Thank you Young lady ,

This post was edited

I posted this somewhere else on this site, forget where. I've been a nudist for almost 60 years. Been to many nudist camps, resorts and beaches. The past 1/4 century I've been living full time at a nudist resort. Neither me nor the ex wife or several ex girlfriends has ever felt uncomfortable when someone looked us over from head toe while we were naked. Had a few giggles, smiling nods, one woman walking towards me on a hiking trail actually reached out, took hold of "IT" shook it and said, "Pleased to meet you." and walked on. It ain't no big deal. - Look - Don't look. If you like what you see, say so. What's the harm?

This post was edited

Political (nudist) correctness aside, how would you really feel.

This post was edited

I've been complimented many times on my anatomy, when nude. It's no different to any other type of compliment.

This post was edited

I was really surprised by her actions. I saw her around the pool later she just smiled. I did not approach her or her male companion.

This post was edited

The wife and I complement each other all the time. I may complement a friends body parts but not a passerby.

This post was edited

I would be extremely flattered by any compliment. I have body issues and that might help me feel better about myself. I don't see a problem in doingf this.

This post was edited

Who doesn't like a compliment? My wife gives me one on occasion. My father in law the other day said I didn't look as old as I am. I'll take it.

This post was edited