RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

I agree with Folklover and Southernfolks.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

This post was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

I try to respond in a manner appropriate to the circumstances and if I think the compliment is genuine, thank them.
It's usually easy enough to tell whether it is genuine or not.
And, oh yes!, I've done it myselfand found a new friend.

This post was edited

About 4 years ago my wife was just starting to join me at the beach as a nudist and was still very uncomfortable with nudity and didn't see her self as attractive after having kids. So on the beach she would start the day laying out with me with shorts and a bikini top on as the day went on she would lose the top and finally her shorts. later in the day a group of college age men walked buy and stopped and complimented her on how great she looked and that made her day and really helped me on getting her to do more things nude. Now we travel to nudist resorts and hit beaches when we can and this last year took our first nude cruise. So yes she and I both got something out if the nice compliment on the beach.

This post was edited

So, I'm checking out a leak under the sink this morning, my naked self sprawled out on the kitchen floor. Wifey walks in to top off her coffee cup, sees my headless torso and says "Nice Penis"!Sometimes I'll comment to her, "some perky nips you got goin' on there today"! Usually responded to with a cute coy grin!How do others feel about receiving similar comments? What if it was a nude friend or passer by?Would it offend you or flatter you. Political correctness aside, how would you really feel.

I don't see anything wrong there as it was between you and your wife. I personally wouldn't take offense if a random person commented, I might thank them, but if it was more than a passing comment and they got hung up on it, it might get awkward. I avoid saying anything to someone else because I don't know how they would take it.

This post was edited

Flattery will get you everywhere with me...I'm just easy like that. LOL. Ok, kidding...maybe? I can receive a compliment and not mistake it for any more than that. If it is more than that, people will either follow it up with another one or something else...OR... wait and see how you respond and if you don't, they may keep it moving. Honestly, I am fine with either.

This post was edited

Genuine compliments are always welcome. Flirtations are easily dealt with. Very important to know the difference. As nudists we have to be able to accept ourselves as we are and be able to understand that not everyone who compliments us is looking for something else.

This post was edited

I would be delighted. Regardless of the sex or state of dress.
A compliment is a compliment.

This post was edited

I would be delighted. Regardless of the sex or state of dress.
A compliment is a compliment.

This post was edited

I'm retired to a ranch in the desert with a pool and good neighbors. So, I don't get much social interaction and none re nude. If my blushing bride adored my 73 yr old physic I'd jump for joy & wish I was 20 years younger to grab her and ravish her sweet self!!

This post was edited

I think may have responded to a similar thread like this before, so I'll risk repeating myself here again. :)

Once at a nudist event...can't remember when...it was a long time ago when I was somewhat younger...a nice looking woman that was close to my age complimented me on my bottom. That took me by surprise! I never thought that was one of my better bodily qualities. LOL I thanked her for the nice compliment and that it made my week! After chatting for a bit I ended up at her table with another friend for the rest of the party.

This post was edited