RE:Sometimes I get the ITCH!

Lee I've been using it for years with no side effects.....besides my penis bending to the left and my testicles growing nipples but other than that! How's that for a visual?

Too funny Silver! I too have used it for years. Follow the directions and you should be fine unless your skin is very sensitive. That's why you try a small area first. Like any other carpet you want to try a cleaner on an undisclosed location to see the effect.
Being I do my showering outdoors in the outside shower with no drain to the public system I think I'm safe too from any harm.

This post was edited

Lee I've been using it for years with no side effects.....besides my penis bending to the left and my testicles growing nipples but other than that! How's that for a visual?
:-0
QQ

This post was edited

I epilate once a week and experience no regrowth itching as the new growth is fine and soft.

This post was edited

I'm new to the group.I also like the smooth look and feel but I don't usually shave.I prefer to just trim real close with my Wahl when I cut my hair every couple of weeks. It's quick and easy with similar results.Every so often I'll use the razor because that really close shave is such a nice feel.The byproduct is the itch I have to deal with on day two and three afterwards.Then I wonder if the juice was worth the squeeze!Is there a cure?

Try using hair removal cream rather then shaving, the results are so much better and don't get the itch after you use it a few times, hair grows back softer,

This post was edited

Since beginning shaving my pubic area years ago for ED problems I have tried many different creams to include using magic shave (cream not powder). I seem to always return to shaving with a razor and regular shaving cream. I have never had any real issues with itch, my time shaving is my personal time and now enjoy doing a total body shave every two or three days. The smooth feeling is just great and I like the look at the end.

This post was edited