Wreck Beach, Vancouver & 3 Mile Beach in Penticton BC

Have you been to any of these Beach's in BC? I spent 6 days at 3 mile and 4 days at Wreck this past summer. 3 mile , was peaceful but not a lot of beach area.
Wreck is a great place. Thousands of people at wreck on all 4 days I went there! Lot's of Nudists in Vancouver, thats for sure! Next year I want to attend Wreck Beach Day in July

This topic was edited
RE: Wreck Beach, Vancouver & 3 Mile Beach in Penticton BC

I am planing to fly out to Wreck beach or a week or two next year, I cant wait. I have been reading lots about the other beaches in BC. Im not sure if ill make it to the Pendicton one. The one in Kelowna sounds cool, it even said that the north part was "cothing optional" in the travel website. I want to take a 2-3 day road trip to the Red Sands Beach in Nelson. I am not sure how nudist the place is but the seem to have a big following on Facebook. I will post a reiw here after I check it out.
If anyone on here as been to any of them, please post and keep this thread going.

This post was edited
RE: Wreck Beach, Vancouver & 3 Mile Beach in Penticton BC

Wreck Beach is absolutely fabulous and right in the heart of Vancouver, a major Canadian City. Our only problem is we live on the east coast and it is on the west coast. Having been to Wreck Beach we would highly recommend it to anyone visitng Vancouver. While the stairs can be quite challenging on the return trip, it has its own unique character and is not to be missed.

This post was edited