Aside from being naked?

Aside from being naked, what is the most exciting or interesting part of being a nudist do you like?

This topic was edited
RE:Aside from being naked?

You've asked this in a few groups. For me it's social nudity. But what can be better than a naked hug?

This post was edited

Social nudity, nude activities with others, such as, Hiking, swimming, dinner parties etc.
Living life to the full whilst nude. The freedom to live as we were born.

This post was edited

The sun and breeze all over my body instead of just my head, arms, and legs (if im wearing shorts).

This post was edited

The sun and breeze all over my body instead of just my head, arms, and legs (if im wearing shorts).

This post was edited

I really like being naked

This post was edited

Being out of any clothing is really a great sensation for me on the skin. ANother great thing is sunlight on an unfiltered body.

This post was edited

I love the feeling of freedom you get being naked. Also a bit of a daring feeling when you hike, swim,kayak or anything else nude. I love the closeness when relaxing at home with my GF and we watch tv or whatever nude. Love the skin on skin feeling. So much better than snuggling with clothes on.

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

Us nudists have a common bond. Social nudity is more than just being naked with other nudes. Add seeing and being seen by other nudes, the vulnerability and the freedom. Touch is so much closer when it's skin on skin as in hugging. But above all it's the community spirit.

This post was edited