RE:what are your hobbies ?

Now I am into video editing specially of my trips around the world.

This post was edited

Lots of things I love to do/keep busy; taking care of our pets, shopping, reading (both books and comics), listening to music, watching movies and TV series, biking, cooking, drawing, ... Do not get bored easily.

:-))

This post was edited

Writing, reading, gym, music and cycling. May take on some voluntary posts but am taking care to look before I leap.

This post was edited

Writing, reading, gym, music and cycling. May take on some voluntary posts but am taking care to look before I leap.

Move cautiously. It is easy to get overbooked with volunteer activities in retirement.

This post was edited

Gardening or traveling in the summer and working on my model railroad in the winter.

This post was edited

Writing, reading, gym, music and cycling. May take on some voluntary posts but am taking care to look before I leap.Move cautiously. It is easy to get overbooked with volunteer activities in retirement.

I will second that. I went from doing the work to becoming vice -president of the board to president. After my six years were over, I walked away and have not been back.

This post was edited

being retired i have to find interesting things to do just to keep from going nutsso my hobbies include everything from gardening to building R/C aircraft whats yours ?

I'm an avid rc flier too.
Although i've never flown nude outside of my own garden.

This post was edited

My hobby is restoration of old houses and I have a lawn fetish that keeps me busy in the nude along with the shrubs and flower beds .

This post was edited